Let's Play IQ Game!

I'm thinking at least 4, cause of the 4 corner area?

The answer is "4" - you can have virtually any map, real or imagined, where no borders will touch a common color, using only 4 colors.

You win a gold star! :)

I'm a very competitive person and I love trivia. I'll ask a question, whoever answers first can then ask the next trivia question.

What were the names of the 3 ships sent by the Virginia Company of London that arrived at what is now known as Chesapeake Bay in December 1606?

I hope looking them up was ok:

Historic Jamestowne - What Happened to the Three Ships? (U.S. National Park Service)

the Discovery, the smallest, which stayed behind in Virginia when the other two, the Susan Constant and the Godspeed, went back to England on a re-supply mission.
Exactly. You know that's what everyone will do.

Jerry asked his fiance to name the day they'll get married. She wasn't prepared when he asked, but said "I will marry you when the week after next is the week before last." Jerry said "If I had received the promise yesterday, the waiting would have been six days shorter." On what day of the week did she accept Jerry's proposal?

Jerry asked his fiance to name the day they'll get married. She wasn't prepared when he asked, but said "I will marry you when the week after next is the week before last." Jerry said "If I had received the promise yesterday, the waiting would have been six days shorter." On what day of the week did she accept Jerry's proposal?

Okay, now that you have put us to shame, will you either give us a hint or reveal the anwer? I am partly brain challenged today because I've come down with a crippling flu. Yeah, I'm making exuses, but I really feel miserable today. :(

Okay, now that you have put us to shame, will you either give us a hint or reveal the anwer? I am partly brain challenged today because I've come down with a crippling flu. Yeah, I'm making exuses, but I really feel miserable today. :(

Here's a hint:

The answer ends in 'day.'

Forum List

Back