Let’s not insult women by calling that shameful nonsense a “Women’s March”

So the group who pretend to care about the environment chopped down thousands of trees to make signs for a fake issue that doesn't exist in order to change something they have absolutely no power to change. And then they finished by polluting the Earth. Nice going progressive pigs. I'm not calling them "women" any more because that's a monumental insult to actual women since so few on the left are actually women or ladies (I know some are - but they are the extreme minority). I think progressive pigs fits perfectly.

16266114_10154535902552730_8308814198306415499_n.jpg

I agree that it was a Soros march ...a march of freaks :cuckoo:

freaks like this one....and this is just one example of the stupidity and vulgarity of those who attended the march! I found this, below elsewhere online...

.....legs open for refugees ....meh....

that will make the refugees run for the hills. :confused:

So repulsive!!! And these are the progressive pigs who want to feign "outrage" over Trump's comment that their fellow progressive pigs will allow a man of money and power to grab them any time they want.

This progressive pig right here is a perfect representation of the mind set of the females on the left.

This is one of the most repulsive and outrageous things I have ever seen. And it's stuff like this that kept people away from political rallies and the Trump inauguration (which in turn is what got Trump elected in the first place). Progressive pigs doing what they do best....

A.) This woman and her friends are pure evil

B.) They need to identify this piece of shit and prosecute her

C.) The other girls who stepped forward - genuinely appalled and apologetic restored some dignity to the left. Kudos to them for showing humanity and decency.

it's the absurdity of it all, why wear that T shirt ...what will she gain, apart from the contempt of the world!

why would somebody grab whatever she has there?

So pathetic.

it's the absurdity of it all, why wear that T shirt ...what will she gain, apart from the contempt of the world!

So pathetic.

Whatever the hell that thing is - literally nobody would want to grab it. It has the haircut of an 8 year old boy, the face of a 15 year old lesbian, and the body ink of a 49 year old biker.

Ever notice how the left lacks all grace and sophistication? For the side that claims to be all about "education", they sure are a bunch of crass, vulgar, classless, Neanderthals. Even at my age now, if either of my parents saw me wearing something like that they'd cave my skull in. You have to wonder who raises liberals?

I've got $100 right now that says she comes from a broken home.

Ever notice how the left lacks all grace and sophistication? For the side that claims to be all about "education", they sure are a bunch of crass, vulgar, classless, Neanderthals. Even at my age now, if either of my parents saw me wearing something like that they'd cave my skull in. You have to wonder who raises liberals?

I've got $100 right now that says she comes from a broken home.

That's the problem, so many of those women didn't grow up in a household with a father and a mother.

They are completely lost souls! :dunno:

freaks like this one....and this is just one example of the stupidity and vulgarity of those who attended the march! I found this, below elsewhere online...

OMG the insanity

OMG the insanity

I know it's unbelievable !!

So pathetic.

A lot of these are people who were really dying for attention and this really just gave them an opportunity. In their case, it was probably all about them

So pathetic.

A lot of these are people who were really dying for attention and this really just gave them an opportunity. In their case, it was probably all about them

Exactly, dying for attention all of them!

it was their moment under the sun, well rather under rain :rolleyes-41:

So pathetic.

Your post is why people marched. Who gives a shit what she looks like. Is her opinion any less important?

Just because your life turned out to be shit sandwich, doesn't mean you have to make everyone else hate life too.

So pathetic.

Your post is why people marched. Who gives a shit what she looks like. Is her opinion any less important?

Just because your life turned out to be shit sandwich, doesn't mean you have to make everyone else hate life too.

And YOUR post is why Hillarous Clinton lost. ;)

So there you have it.

So pathetic.

So there you have it.

That doesn't make any actual sense. It's ok though, we don't expect anything else from you.

Why don't you post a real picture of yourself so we can judge your value.

So pathetic.

So there you have it.

That doesn't make any actual sense. It's ok though, we don't expect anything else from you.

ohh shut up....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fadaaca4ebs-rofl.jpg.jpg

So pathetic.

So there you have it.

ohh shut up....

What's the problem? Your opinions can't be heard or valued until we see what you look like.

So pathetic.

So there you have it.

ohh shut up....

What's the problem? Your opinions can't be heard or valued until we see what you look like.

I am not talking to you anymore.

bye.

Forum List

Back