Lets Just Call It "The Obama War On Navy Seals".

By entrusting the Navy SEALS with the most important commando raid in US history, Obama has enshrined the SEALS in US History

He could not have given them a greater compliment

Then why is Obama taking the credit?

By entrusting the Navy SEALS with the most important commando raid in US history, Obama has enshrined the SEALS in US History

Like I said, the worthless right and the worthless left make it out to more an issue than it is...

Is there anything that Obama is not at least part of that is not so amazing that it's not "historic" to you?

why do have a feeling the dude who shot Bin Biden was White? no wonder Obama wants all the credit,,he aint gonna let whitey take all the credit!

On these boards I get to see some dumb shit being said... We have Shaman, Rtard, RW and holy shit TM... Why do you wana be part of team stupid so badly?

my whitey remark was an example of how Obama is treating the tea party candidates, he will not listen to any of thier ideas for job creation, he wont listen to any of their ideas for changing health-care,,,,he snubbs Paul Ryan when he is trying to save us from drowning in debt,,,,its so obvious, Obama does not want to listen and take advice from white republicans. john lovitt made that obvious in his "well when u succseed,,,then F___K You !!!"

why do have a feeling the dude who shot Bin Biden was White? no wonder Obama wants all the credit,,he aint gonna let whitey take all the credit!

SaltPeter got my last (neg)Rep of the daily allowance.

Remind me tomorrow to Neg your racist ass.

:fu:

:lol: why bother? neg rep? try to be constructive. this is USMB not yahoo or AOL

how would anyone know who took out bin biden? weren't they keeping that a secret for obvious reasons? maybe Obama knows, and if the dude was black, wouldnt u think he would be bragging about it and Chris Matthews would be rubbing his privates on TV all over again.

Then why is Obama taking the credit?

When did he fail to give the SEALS credit?

Which president has done more for the reputation of the Navy SEALS than Obama?

Forum List

Back