Let's Give Interviewing a Shot

I would think that any interview might be given a dedicated thread, "Interview with SO-and-SO." That way anyone interested in reading the interview with a particular member wouldn't have to sift through pages and pages of stuff in which they may not be interested. Just a thought...
That's a good point, I'll go ahead and start a thread when I confirm an interviewee.

Since it does say "None of it matters here", this is the perfect place for my thread.

So, I was discussing interviewing members with a member of the staff and they said they think it's a great idea.

So, basically, I'll tag a member, then if they don't turn me down, I'll ask them some politic-related questions. At the conclusion of the interview, I'll tag another member, and the process will repeat from there.

This is in order to better understand the members here and their views. I'll keep my own opinions out of the interviews the best I can, and I'd like everything to remain as civil as humanly possible. To make sure things DO remain civil, a member of staff will be watching this thread.

If you don't want to answer a question, just say pass. If you'd like to be interviewed and haven't been asked yet, shoot me a PM requesting an interview.

Everyone besides the person being interviewed, please refrain from interrupting.

My first interview request will be... Odium

Are you up for an interview?
Will this be a sort of 'live' format, or will you be asking the questions all at once and give the victim...er...interviewee some time to reply?
The way I plan it is that I'll ask a few questions at a time, whenever I have time. It really depends on how active I and the interviewee are. I'll be posting one post with multiple questions and just wait for the interviewee to reply. There's no rush or anything.
Sounds interesting. I can't promise timely replies, but I'll give it a go.
In that case, if you're fine with it, I can interview you at the same time, but in a separate thread, as Wry Catcher(Assuming he says yes).

EDIT: I'll post the thread/s when I get home.

Since it does say "None of it matters here", this is the perfect place for my thread.

So, I was discussing interviewing members with a member of the staff and they said they think it's a great idea.

So, basically, I'll tag a member, then if they don't turn me down, I'll ask them some politic-related questions. At the conclusion of the interview, I'll tag another member, and the process will repeat from there.

This is in order to better understand the members here and their views. I'll keep my own opinions out of the interviews the best I can, and I'd like everything to remain as civil as humanly possible. To make sure things DO remain civil, a member of staff will be watching this thread.

If you don't want to answer a question, just say pass. If you'd like to be interviewed and haven't been asked yet, shoot me a PM requesting an interview.

Everyone besides the person being interviewed, please refrain from interrupting.

Sure. As long as the questions are not yes or no, and I have some room to offer my reasoning.
If you like, I'll interview you next, then. Your answers can be as long or short as you please, and the more elaboration you give, the better.

Are you up for an interview, then?

Sure, but later in the PM, between 2 and 3 (the hottest part of the day); I'm still doing honey do's for the next few hours.

As you are not allowed to interview me as you are not Legal yet, I thought I would tell you where The Political Compass test puts me, of course I think it's accurate, I have always been on the Authoritarian Right.

upload_2017-6-17_14-25-30-png.133697

This below is their measuring scale or whatever.

axeswithnames.gif

bothaxes.gif

You should all take the test and we can see where it puts you also.

The Political Compass

How come I don't see "Innocent" on that scale? :uhh:

As you are not allowed to interview me as you are not Legal yet, I thought I would tell you where The Political Compass test puts me, of course I think it's accurate, I have always been on the Authoritarian Right.

axeswithnames.gif

bothaxes.gif

The Political Compass
They must have forgotten their glasses when they made that, as when placing Authoritarian, they missed the left side.

They have Stalin up there. Look to the northwest.

This one's just got four representative samples. I've seen some with many more historical figures on 'em.

I would think that any interview might be given a dedicated thread, "Interview with SO-and-SO." That way anyone interested in reading the interview with a particular member wouldn't have to sift through pages and pages of stuff in which they may not be interested. Just a thought...

:thup: Seconded.

axeswithnames.gif

bothaxes.gif

The Political Compass
They must have forgotten their glasses when they made that, as when placing Authoritarian, they missed the left side.

This one's just got four representative samples. I've seen some with many more historical figures on 'em.
Not what I meant, but I suppose this thread isn't for that.

axeswithnames.gif

bothaxes.gif

The Political Compass

It would appear the two mutually irrelevant threads have been unmerged and returned to normal.

That was really weird.

axeswithnames.gif

bothaxes.gif

The Political Compass

It would appear the two mutually irrelevant threads have been unmerged and returned to normal.

That was really weird.
I can see how it happened, depending on which staff member it was.

Forum List

Back