Let's give credit to the Trump supporters.

LOL So, you idiots were angry enough to storm the Capitol but then once there you guys turned as meek as a lamb? :auiqs.jpg:

So, the deaths and the violence we saw on tv were just make-believe? How about all those guys who were charged and are now serving long jail sentences? All the judges are Dems? Even the ones that were appointed by your orange douchebag?

And you retards wonder why we make fun of you. :itsok:

Awwwww, have a good cry dear girl then get back to me when you feel better. Too bad, so sad.

You faggots sure do obsess about your feelings

Some people stand around and do nothing more convincingly than others......as poster Kaz implies.

Others, like in this coverage by the Telegraph, are a tad more pro-active.......as violent ne'er-do-well Cult Cucks can be.

PS......(contact Sedition Hunters if you recognize anyone in the scenes. It is the good-citizen thing to do

Again they are angry, sure. Democrats stole the election. Sill not seeing anyone actually committing violence, not just standing around looking angry. That while photos of Democrats doing billions in damage in cities across the country are not a concern to you, "not a Democrat," LOL

Personally, in my opinion, those people who chose to commit vandalism during the demonstrations over police brutality in 2020....were not likely voters for Don Trump. Or for Joe Biden. Or for anyone.
Hardcore political ideologues find a way to insert hardcore partisan ideology into, essentially, everything.

They assume that everyone else is the same way, I guess. Life must be one ongoing political struggle for them.

Politics perverts everything it touches.

Let's give credit to the Trump supporters.

As Donald Trump has surrendered for arrest 4 times in the past few months, the Trump supporters have not gone to the streets to stop the judicial process. A potential first step to over throw the American system; the American government.
Unlike Jan. 6th, when supporters tried to stop the government process to ratify the 2020 Presidential election.

The fight should happen within the system, in the court system. Trump will have the opportunity to fight against the charges in court. He will have his advocates to present his side and the final decision will be made by a jury of his peers.

Let's also give credit to the American system, as set up by the founding fathers, which stopped those trying to override our sytem on Jan. 6th. Another,potential, first step to over throw the American system. Other Trump supporters learned what happened to those who tried to stop a congressional process.
Rioting is strictly a left wing phenomenon. Republicans have only had 1 riot in US history. It should come as no surprise that we dont riot. Democrats on the other hand LOVE riots. You guys cheer it on and defend it. Thats why youve had hundreds of left wing riots.

Hardcore political ideologues find a way to insert hardcore partisan ideology into, essentially, everything.

They assume that everyone else is the same way, I guess. Life must be one ongoing political struggle for them.

Politics perverts everything it touches.

You speaking out against hardcore ideologues, that's like Yogi speaking out against bears, LOL

You lied, and you're still trying to put me on the defensive. It won't work, Trumpster. Sorry.

Well, we differ on the definition of lie. I think lies contradict things that are factually true and you think it means anything Democrat ideology doesn't believe. It's simple, but you're a simpleton, you should understand, it's in your native language

Awwwww, have a good cry dear girl then get back to me when you feel better. Too bad, so sad.

You faggots sure do obsess about your feelings
Sure, we are crying thinking how you retards took selfies on J6 which were then used to charge you. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you guys planning another charge on the Capitol when your orange douchebag loses....again? Please do. We eagerly await... :eusa_pray:

Sure, we are crying thinking how you retards took selfies on J6 which were then used to charge you. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you guys planning another charge on the Capitol when your orange douchebag loses....again? Please do. We eagerly await... :eusa_pray:

Yes, working for your money, that wasn't why you were born an American!!!! Let's chant together. Free stuff! Free stuff! Free stuff!

LOL.

Now isn't it nice you finished that cry? It looks like you're fighting off another one, hold on there, Cowboy, you can do it!

Well, we differ on the definition of lie. I think lies contradict things that are factually true and you think it means anything Democrat ideology doesn't believe. It's simple, but you're a simpleton, you should understand, it's in your native language
Another swing and a miss.

I get personal attacks from Trumpsters every day here. They confirm my opinions.

Keep trying. I know how important this is to you.

Another swing and a miss.

I get personal attacks from Trumpsters every day here. They confirm my opinions.

Keep trying. I know how important this is to you.

Well, since I'm insulting you and I'm not a Trumpster, clearly you can't accurately identify them, so once again you're, sorry, what did you say? Oh yeah, swing and a miss ...

Yes, working for your money, that wasn't why you were born an American!!!! Let's chant together. Free stuff! Free stuff! Free stuff!

LOL.

Now isn't it nice you finished that cry? It looks like you're fighting off another one, hold on there, Cowboy, you can do it!
What the fuck are you babbling about, retard? Are you ok? That post was disjointed even for a retard like you.

Getting a bit worried about you. Hope you feel better. :itsok:

Brainless twat
FuBjjeK.jpg

Forum List

Back