Let's give credit to the Trump supporters.

That is true, and the publicity for Trump is only going to get worse.

Trump ibecame President because of the attention he received from the press and social media. Now it is taking him down.

The press and social media report what he does and who he is. Many people are sick and tired of his schtick.
Trump goes up in the polls every time he is indicted. Now he's getting 20% of the black vote.

virtually everything the fake media says is a lie. The media lies by claiming there is solid evidence to convict Trump.
If the news is negative about Trump it is fake news. If the news is positive about Trump it is real news.
If Trump is defeated in an election it is a rigged election. If Trump wins an election it is a good and fair election.

Pretty simple.

What do you call Charlottesvill where someone was killed by a right wing rioter?

View attachment 822872
View attachment 822873
Do you hear conservatives praising any of these people? Do we promote their ideas of white supremacy? We condemned them and we certainly didnt bail them out of jail. :cuckoo:

Conservatives dont like Nazis. They arent under our protection, nor do we endorse them or their goals.

virtually everything the fake media says is a lie. The media lies by claiming there is solid evidence to convict Trump.

Ok. Let’s ask the same question that has either been ignored or danced around. The various prosecutors have made claims in the indictments. I’ve read them. What in there is false? What is the lie? Because if the prosecution can prove their assertions, they can get a conviction.

Let’s start at the beginning. The New York case. I’ve said before this is the weakest. My reason is that it requires a chain of criminal behavior. I think conviction is possible, but less likely than some of the others. Fair odds is 60-40 for acquittal.

The Documents case in Florida. Despite Judge Cannon basically granting every motion from Trump, I still think the odds are 60-40, but for a conviction. Trumps odds are based upon the errors that Judge Cannon has made, and the fact that it is a heavily Republican district. Even so, presuming that they can prove most of what is in the indictment, I think the odds are against Trump.

District? That one is 70-30 conviction. For the acquittal or to get it dismissed Trump has to show that committing crimes is part and parcel to being President. I don’t think he will be able to. But it is possible.

Georgia. Honestly. If Trump doesn’t get that one sent to the Feds, he is fucked. Nobody can Pardon him. The President can’t pardon State Crimes, and the Georgia Governor can only Pardon after the sentence has been served.

Many Decades ago Georgia was passing a lot of laws about public servants. This was to break up the Good Old Boys clubs that let crime happen if it was done by the insiders. It was intended to address corruption in police and mayors and the like. So under Georgia Law pressuring a Public Servant to violate the oath is a crime. Trying to bribe one is a crime. If the public servant doesn’t report it, they’ve committed a crime.

Folks in Georgia know the history. And they know why these laws exist. And the majority won’t come out and say Trump did nothing wrong.

Take a look at this poll report.

It looks good for Trump on the surface. About half think the charges are serious. But these are Republican Primary Voters. These are Republicans in Georgia and half of them think the charges are serious.

But here is another poll.

Georgians. 51% say the charges are fair. Just ranting that it is corrupt and failed and fraud isn’t going to work.

Georgians are impressed that Kemp and Rafesberger stood up to Trump and refused to try and overturn the state. That is why they both won re-election last year. They put honor over party in the eyes of the majority.

Do you hear conservatives praising any of these people? Do we promote their ideas of white supremacy? We condemned them and we certainly didnt bail them out of jail. :cuckoo:

Conservatives dont like Nazis. They arent under our protection, nor do we endorse them or their goals.
Trump said there were good people on both sides.

I see Trump and others praising the Jan 6th rioters. He promises to pardon them if elected. Many are treated as heros at far right wing events.

Riots on the right, left or in the middle are wrong and should not be praised.

Trump said there were good people on both sides.

I see Trump and others praising the Jan 6th rioters. He promises to pardon them if elected. Many are treated as heros at far right wing events.

Riots on the right, left or in the middle are wrong and should not be praised.
There were. Not every single person there was a left wing rioter or a Nazi.

There are no right wing "riots". There are COUNTLESS left wing riots, but not conservative riots. Democrats do praise their own riots though.

There were. Not every single person there was a left wing rioter or a Nazi.

There are no right wing "riots". There are COUNTLESS left wing riots, but not conservative riots. Democrats do praise their own riots though.
Some people on both the right and left praise or do not denounce riots. They are wrong no matter if they are on the left or right.
The consequences of rioters on both sides of the political spectrum have resulted in almost no riots over the past 18 months.

We do have individuals, because of their beliefs, doing mass killings. Most on the right, some on the left. No matter what side they are on it is horrific and we need to find a way to stiop it.

Some people on both the right and left praise or do not denounce riots. They are wrong no matter if they are on the left or right.
The consequences of rioters on both sides of the political spectrum have resulted in almost no riots over the past 18 months.

We do have individuals, because of their beliefs, doing mass killings. Most on the right, some on the left. No matter what side they are on it is horrific and we need to find a way to stiop it.
I watched democrats riot for a fucking year, and the entire time democrat politicians defended it and so did the media. When they werent defending it, they were minimizing it by saying "there were only a few bad apples, but the protests were otherwise awesome", or everyones favorite, "the riots were fiery, but mostly peaceful".

I'd buy a shit with his mug shot on it if it said LOCK HIM UP provided the proceeds don't go to Donald Trump or the Republican Party. The Capitol Police injured officers fund would be a good choice.
The Capitol police who opened the doors for the protestors who casually walked(not "insurrect" like your typical idiot democrat says) in with old ladies and a viking head guy, yeah.

The Capitol police who opened the doors for the protestors who casually walked(not "insurrect" like your typical idiot democrat says) in with old ladies and a viking head guy, yeah.
It is beyond digusting to point out a couple Capitol police who did not stop the insurgents while hundreds put their lives on the line in attempt to stop the thugs who were attacking them and the Capitol.

Forum List

Back