Let's Get Something Straight Here

They're not lawyers, and have no prosecution experience. We need a hard nosed prosecutor who has no fear of going after the elites
Fine but find one from outside of the swamp not right in the middle of it...Gowdy has been investigating Clinton and the DNC for years with no results...I like him and trust him but he is a swamp dweller with swamp dweller friends like Mueller. Gowdy investigated the IRS over the Tea party complaints...is anyone at the IRS in jail?

Exactly!

I'm so sick of that weakling Sessions I can not begin to tell you!:mad-61:

He always recuses himself from everything...WTF???? why did he accept the job?????what's wrong with that idiot?

Has he been compromised too by the Clintons or by Hussein?

This is sickening.
I suspect he's being blackmailed by the Clintons.

I think he is too.

There is no other explanation for his cowardly, gutless and wimpish behavior! :mad-61:

I say Trey Gowdy for AG.

I knowwwwwww:thup:

But I've heard he already said no to it. :(

He's allowed to change his mind.

What about Judge Napolitano?

OKTexas, you actually make sense here, but I guarantee the long time civil servants do not believe that Trump, once he has appointed an AG, should have any advice for the AG or the lawyers.

I guess they've forgotten who the boss is. Maybe they should break out their pocket Constitution form time to time.

Exactly!

I'm so sick of that weakling Sessions I can not begin to tell you!:mad-61:

He always recuses himself from everything...WTF???? why did he accept the job?????what's wrong with that idiot?

Has he been compromised too by the Clintons or by Hussein?

This is sickening.
I just heard Greg Jarrett say that during the confirmation hearings, Sessions said he would recuse himself from any investigation involving the Clintons. Something is going on with Sessions and it smells really bad. He needs to go.

Actually he said he would recuse himself for anything involving the bitches campaign. Small but significant difference.

Everything was tied to the campaign. What's he gonna do, stop when he gets to the dossier, which she paid for? Laundering money for the Clinton Foundation to spend on her campaign? Sessions is useless and he has to go if Hillary is gonna be prosecuted for anything (or even investigated).

I think he is too.

There is no other explanation for his cowardly, gutless and wimpish behavior! :mad-61:

I say Trey Gowdy for AG.

Or Rudy Giuliani?

I think he is too.

I say Trey Gowdy for AG.

Or Rudy Giuliani?

Yes, even Judge Jeanine. She would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Let's face it.

Anybody would be better than that idiot Sessions.

They're not lawyers, and have no prosecution experience. We need a hard nosed prosecutor who has no fear of going after the elites
Fine but find one from outside of the swamp not right in the middle of it...Gowdy has been investigating Clinton and the DNC for years with no results...I like him and trust him but he is a swamp dweller with swamp dweller friends like Mueller. Gowdy investigated the IRS over the Tea party complaints...is anyone at the IRS in jail?

Congress can't prosecute anyone, and you know the maobama DOJ wasn't about to do it. Who would be more familiar with the case against the bitch than Gowdy?

I think he is too.

I say Trey Gowdy for AG.

I don't know what his prosecution experience is.

Congress can't prosecute anyone, and you know the maobama DOJ wasn't about to do it. Who would be more familiar with the case against the bitch than Gowdy?

I agree with you ...but

Somebody would have to go and beg him...beg Gowdy .....because he already said no!:(

So the RWnuts have decided that Trump should be free to use the Justice Department as an arm of his personal political ambitions?

lol good one.
Hillary doesn't get a pass just because she was Trump's opponent. If she committed crimes (which we know she did), she should be prosecuted.

I think he is too.

I say Trey Gowdy for AG.

I don't know what his prosecution experience is.

I'm pretty sure she is a prosecutor.

So the RWnuts have decided that Trump should be free to use the Justice Department as an arm of his personal political ambitions?

lol good one.

If enforcing the law advances his political ambitions so be it. You can let crimes slide just because of optics, that's the way the maobama regime worked.

I agree with you ...but

Somebody would have to go and beg him...beg Gowdy .....because he already said no!:(

I'm not beyond begging, LOL.

Forum List

Back