Let's Face It. The Vaccines Have Failed.

You may well have guessed right about the vax but hindsight is 20-20 and we all have to decide based on the information at hand.

Why?

The "why" is easy.
These US vaccines, both Moderna and Pfizer, are not like any vaccine, and instead of containing inert pathogens, have mRNA instructions for our ribosomes in our own cells.
These mRNA instructions seep into our own cells, get read by our ribosomes in our cells, and then our own cells start growing spike proteins.

That is dangerous for many reasons, such as these damaged cells that are sprouting spike proteins will be attacked and destroyed then by our immune system, and there is no control over how many cells will get affected or where. The mRNA instruction are injected into the arm muscle, but can accidentally travel anywhere, and if they get to someplace delicate, like the heart or brain, you die.

But the fundamental flaw with mRNA is that since it contains no inert pathogen, it is trying instead to get the immune system to remember and trigger on spike proteins alone, and nothing else.
That is bad for 2 reasons. One is that it can't possibly work and the immune system can't remember spike proteins, and two is that if it did work, then the immune system would attack the spike proteins on our own exosomes, and we would then die.

The "why" is easy.
These US vaccines, both Moderna and Pfizer, are not like any vaccine, and instead of containing inert pathogens, have mRNA instructions for our ribosomes in our own cells.
These mRNA instructions seep into our own cells, get read by our ribosomes in our cells, and then our own cells start growing spike proteins.

That is dangerous for many reasons, such as these damaged cells that are sprouting spike proteins will be attacked and destroyed then by our immune system, and there is no control over how many cells will get affected or where. The mRNA instruction are injected into the arm muscle, but can accidentally travel anywhere, and if they get to someplace delicate, like the heart or brain, you die.

But the fundamental flaw with mRNA is that since it contains no inert pathogen, it is trying instead to get the immune system to remember and trigger on spike proteins alone, and nothing else.
That is bad for 2 reasons. One is that it can't possibly work and the immune system can't remember spike proteins, and two is that if it did work, then the immune system would attack the spike proteins on our own exosomes, and we would then die.
Alarming if true. What are you sources?

Alarming if true. What are you sources?

Too many to list.
But to understand the basics, first you have to look up coronaviruses in general.
Which is about their spike proteins.
That leads to understanding about ACE2 receptor sites on all cells, that the spike proteins unlock and allow entry.
But to understand why our cells have ACE2 receptor sites, you need to then know about exosomes, which use spike proteins to open and use ACE2 receptor sites.
And that requires knowing the purpose of exosomes.
In short, all cells have identical DNA instructions, so then how does any particular cell know what kind of cell it is supposed to be?
That info comes from neighbor cells and the body regulatory system, that passes messages as exosomes.

The whole point being that a vaccine that would get our immune system to trigger on spike proteins, is the most insane and dangerous idea anyone could possibly come up with.
It plays around with the most fundamental of all body functions, without really understanding much of anything.
Programming cells to be a particular kind, through exosomes, is essential.
Cancer actually is when something goes wrong with these external exosome messages.

But Trump really told us they were saving lives...he insisted it be called the Trump vaccine so he gets full credit.....was he wrong??

Did he lie? Trump wouldn't lie like that..

Maybe he was mislead because of how not smart and not intelligent he is....shrugs...

Conspiracy News Network

So if Trump did it, it's a failure??

How dare you speak such blaspheme.....God shall smite thee
hate to break the news to you trollboy but trump said many times Hydroxychroqine needed to be distributed worldwide as well. Trump was clever in that way talking about taking the vaccines. Trump knows the left hates him and will always do the opposite of what he says to do,where all the trump supporters they all know better than to take the vaccine,he saved the lives of many leftists who would have taken the vaccine otherwise had he said not to take them.

How about just one source for your info then?

I get "MedPage Today" every day.

But I have read hundreds of articles and would not want to go back to find them.
Just look up "cytokine storm" if you want to understand how it is an over reacting immune system response that kills people, not covid.

Then look up how all previous vaccines work, with an inert pathogen.

Then I can give you links explaining how these mRNA vaccines do not have any pathogen or anything the immune system can remember, and instead just get our own cells to start growing spike proteins, so they will get attacked and destroyed. How that is supposed to help, is beyond me. It is actually certifiably crazy in my opinion.

Then I can give you links explaining how these mRNA vaccines do not have any pathogen or anything the immune system can remember, and instead just get our own cells to start growing spike proteins, so they will get attacked and destroyed. How that is supposed to help, is beyond me. It is actually certifiably crazy in my opinion.
It ain't rocket science. No need to read Medpage Today, Quackery Daily, The Trumpicine Caller, or Anti-vax Attack News. The CDC's explanation does just fine.
  1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. The mRNA will enter the muscle cells and instruct the cells’ machinery to produce a harmless piece of what is called the spike protein. The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After the protein piece is made, our cells break down the mRNA and remove it.
  2. Next, our cells display the spike protein piece on their surface. Our immune system recognizes that the protein doesn’t belong there. This triggers our immune system to produce antibodies and activate other immune cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection. This is what your body might do to fight off the infection if you got sick with COVID-19.
  3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection from the virus that causes COVID-19. The benefit of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is that those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the potentially serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19. Any temporary discomfort experienced after getting the vaccine is a natural part of the process and an indication that the vaccine is working.

Cases skyrocketing in the most vaccinated states. This has happened all over the world. The vaccines are NEGATIVE efficacy for infection.

It's pretty solidly proven by now, that the fake “vaccines” do nothing whatsoever to slow the spread of the disease. At best, they offer a short-term temporary benefit of reducing the seriousness of the disease in anyone who gets infected shortly after having the shot. And, if anything, this increases the spread of the disease, for the milder the manifestation of the disease, the more likely the person is to be out and around, in contact with others, helping to spread it.

But I have read hundreds of articles and would not want to go back to find them.
Naturally.

Just look up "cytokine storm" if you want to understand how it is an over reacting immune system response that kills people, not covid.
So people who catch covid and have a cytokine storm that kills them didn't die of covid? Seems if not for the covid they'd still be alive.

Then look up how all previous vaccines work, with an inert pathogen.

Apparently it is beyond you and your medical opinion is not convincing, at least to me.

So people who catch covid and have a cytokine storm that kills them didn't die of covid? Seems if not for the covid they'd still be alive.
Yep. Similarly, the evidence continues to reveal far more people having voted for Biden, else Trump would have been declared President by now. When the billionaires divide themselves into opposing camps, scientific evidence and democracy can still win. Where they're united, say against unionization or Medicare for All for example, working people remain fucked as ever. I hope the backlash from trying to make abortion illegal again is hitting them square in the nose right where they live.

eta: Another interesting example. I recall the story of Wikileaks being cut off by PayPal back in 2010, but nothing about VISA and Mastercard losing the war in 2013.. Things trickle across the Atlantic when the billionaires don't want us to know..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back