Let's Do Baldwin

You've met him?

I don't need to eat a green, moldy, insect-crawling piece of meat to know it's rotten. My own sense of eyesight tells me that before my other 4 senses do. Likewise, Baldwin's horrible-tempered, prima-donna, disgusting public behavior is legendary. So the most logical conclusion is that in real life, Mr. Baldwin is a pompous douchebag, yes?

Ah thank you. So that would be a 'no'.

I worked with Baldwin on a movie. There was one scene that was a bar fight and Baldwin's character gets hit over the head with a chair. The chair was supposed to be a flimsy prop that breaks away but this one didn't. Opened up a gash on his temple. He handled the whole thing very professionally and once he recovered the shooting went on.

Just thought you might have had actual personal experience. I see you don't.

Even if I believe you (which I have A LOT of trouble doing with you liberals) you think ONE anecdotal incident magically cancels out Mr. Baldwin's colorful, documented public history of raging meltdowns and assaults/batteries??? Hell, maybe being hit in the head with a chair knocked a brief moment of humility into him. That's a better explanation than yours, I would think. Besides, money talks; the better a celebrity is paid to behave themself the better they will behave.

It's one more than you have, isn't it.

Look Doodles, you started a thread called "Let's do Baldwin". Unless you're talking about playing the piano it would appear I'm the only one here with any actual experience.

I honestly have no idea what the hell you're babbling about because I don't speak "Cretinese." By "Let's
Do Baldwin" I MEANT my impersonating his most arrogant movie speech you stupid little thing. Why the hell do you liberals get so bent out of shape when people make fun of celebrities?

Aahhhh.... it would appear you're the one wetting your pants here Princess.

I didn't know what the fuck you meant. Is that video supposed to be an impression? Had no idea what it was babbling about. And after that point I saw no more impressions, just a lot of whining by wags who apparently infuse their worldview from entertainment TV.

I don't need to eat a green, moldy, insect-crawling piece of meat to know it's rotten. My own sense of eyesight tells me that before my other 4 senses do. Likewise, Baldwin's horrible-tempered, prima-donna, disgusting public behavior is legendary. So the most logical conclusion is that in real life, Mr. Baldwin is a pompous douchebag, yes?

Ah thank you. So that would be a 'no'.

I worked with Baldwin on a movie. There was one scene that was a bar fight and Baldwin's character gets hit over the head with a chair. The chair was supposed to be a flimsy prop that breaks away but this one didn't. Opened up a gash on his temple. He handled the whole thing very professionally and once he recovered the shooting went on.

Just thought you might have had actual personal experience. I see you don't.

Even if I believe you (which I have A LOT of trouble doing with you liberals) you think ONE anecdotal incident magically cancels out Mr. Baldwin's colorful, documented public history of raging meltdowns and assaults/batteries??? Hell, maybe being hit in the head with a chair knocked a brief moment of humility into him. That's a better explanation than yours, I would think. Besides, money talks; the better a celebrity is paid to behave themself the better they will behave.

It's one more than you have, isn't it.

Look Doodles, you started a thread called "Let's do Baldwin". Unless you're talking about playing the piano it would appear I'm the only one here with any actual experience.

I honestly have no idea what the hell you're babbling about because I don't speak "Cretinese." By "Let's
Do Baldwin" I MEANT my impersonating his most arrogant movie speech you stupid little thing. Why the hell do you liberals get so bent out of shape when people make fun of celebrities?

Aahhhh.... it would appear you're the one wetting your pants here Princess.

I didn't know what the fuck you meant. Is that video supposed to be an impression? Had no idea what it was babbling about. And after that point I saw no more impressions, just a lot of whining by wags who apparently infuse their worldview from entertainment TV.

Fine, fine, you've already made your point that Alec Baldwin is a WONDERFUL, saint-like human being. Now will you please go away and be god's gift to some other thread? Or a little less politely: fuck off.

Last edited:
Baldwin's best "hamming it up" scene of all time, with Demi Moore. From The Juror (1996).

Forum List

Back