Let’s discuss the evidence of corruption by Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden

For you assholes who claim “NO EVIDENCE”….what I posted is absolutely evidence.

As dumb as I think cult fucks are, they are in fact, even more dumb than I suspected.

170 SARS from 6 banks and dozens of accounts. How is that not evidence?

The Biden Crime Family didn't get millions of illegal dollars without earning it.
How the fuck would you know THAT?! The Bidens have refused to say how any of the money was earned. Imagine that, the entire world suspects that you are corrupt and you take ZERO steps to show that it was legitimate business. For 3+ years these accusations have hung like a cloud over their family and they dont say a fucking word.

Innocent people dont let accusations like that go unchallenged.

Last edited:
How the fuck would you know THAT?! The Bidens have refused to say how any of the money was earned. Imagine that, the entire world suspects that you are corrupt and you take ZERO steps to show that it was legitimate business. For 3+ years these accusations have hung like a cloud over their family and they dont say a fucking word. Innocent people dont let accusations like that just hang around unchallenged.
Check out the laptop. It says what the deals were all about.

You guys get so angry complaining that the left is ignoring “evidence”, but you’re far more guilty of ignoring exculpatory evidence you don’t want to acknowledge.

We have Hunter riding on AF2 to make a private equity deal in CHina.
EVIDENCE

We have the laptop. 10 to the big guy
EVIDENCE

We have Tony Bobulinski's testimony
EVIDENCE

We have Devon Archer's testimony
EVIDENCE

We have the WHATSAPP message
EVIDENCE

We have the voicemail from Hunter to his sister where Hunter complains about paying all of his father's bills.
EVIDENCE

We have Hunter making $1 million per year to be on the board of a Ukraine energy company. Hunter has no experience in energy and cannot speak Ukranian.
EVIDENCE (Can anyone post what an average board member makes? It is not $1 million per year)

HUnter and Joe claim they have never discussed any business, then we have pictures of Joe, Hunter, Devon Archer, and a Burisma board member.
OIP.8aM52pCCLLtn4G7FBBqJpAHaEO

EVIDENCE

JOE BIDEN QUID PRO QUO for $1 billion for Ukraine......EVIDENCE. (Impeachable)

Once again, cult fucks are too stupid to understand what the term EVIDENCE means.....

.......although if this was all about Trump and his son....I think they would suddenly understand. :auiqs.jpg: :hyper::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We have Hunter riding on AF2 to make a private equity deal in CHina.
EVIDENCE

We have the laptop. 10 to the big guy
EVIDENCE

We have Tony Bobulinski's testimony
EVIDENCE

We have Devon Archer's testimony
EVIDENCE

We have the WHATSAPP message
EVIDENCE

We have the voicemail from Hunter to his sister where Hunter complains about paying all of his father's bills.
EVIDENCE

We have Hunter making $1 million per year to be on the board of a Ukraine energy company. Hunter has no experience in energy and cannot speak Ukranian.
EVIDENCE (Can anyone post what an average board member makes? It is not $1 million per year)

HUnter and Joe claim they have never discussed any business, then we have pictures of Joe, Hunter, Devon Archer, and a Burisma board member.
OIP.8aM52pCCLLtn4G7FBBqJpAHaEO

EVIDENCE

JOE BIDEN QUID PRO QUO for $1 billion for Ukraine......EVIDENCE. (Impeachable)

Once again, cult fucks are too stupid to under what the term EVIDENCE means.....

.......although if this was all about Trump and his son....I think they would suddenly understand. :auiqs.jpg: :hyper::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
You still haven’t said what this is evidence of.

Hey, cult.

Lets take all the same stuff and say it was TRUMP AND SON.

Is there still NO EVIDENCE??

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As dumb as I think cult fucks are, they are in fact, even more dumb than I suspected.

170 SARS from 6 banks and dozens of accounts. How is that not evidence?
Thread #1,123 on this SAME topic, again with NO evidence.
Yes, I said, NO EVIDENCE.

Maybe a few more of these posts and we can happily say...............

"You get 'em NOW, really, this time we got 'em."

DO you stupid cult motherfucker see what EVIDENCE means?

When CNNMSNBCWAPONYTABCCBSNBC say there is "NO EVIDENCE"....they are fucking lying.

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

Was there "NO EVIDENCE" that OJ killed Nicole and Ron?

How does that contract explain how Hunter earned MILLIONS? It doesnt. Hunter and Joe know there isnt a good explanation, so they dont say a fucking word.
Uh, do you not know what a contract is?

Its a document that explains what someone does to earn something.

These documents have been available to you for years and you haven’t heard about them at all. Don’t you wonder why they’re ignored by conservatives?

Forum List

Back