Let's compare W's last year with Obama's last year

12310537_10153922105899767_5077534478032173054_n.jpg

Anymore questions?

Funny how you ignore the fact that middle class Americans are worth LESS under obummer than under Boooosh. They make less money, their homes are worth less, and they make less money over all. The meme of 5.1% unemployment is an outright lie as there are now fewer Americans working than at any other time since the 1970's.

You are real good at propaganda but clearly you despise the poor and middle class who have been screwed by your buddy.

Not in the San Francisco Bay area I bought my home 25 years ago in the 6 digits , it is now 10 xs that.
The economy is out of control booming with technology. We went through a really hard time in the recession , but we are back .

you do pretty good until you unzip your britches and your little partisan prick shows ...

• "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Obama is so awesome the people gave control of the House and the Senate to the GOP :laugh: You libs and your spin.
yeah guess we did BIG mistake Look what the f you did with it Nothing but crash and bash

Why did the left throw Obama under the bus, why didn't they turn out to vote? Obama the poor guy did his part he got elected twice then the liberals screwed him over by letting the GOP take over congress.
Are you really that uneducated??? Everyone knows that the turnout for non presidential election is low..We stayed home and your racists came out NEVER AGAIN

wait until 30% of RW's errrrr RINOS stay home and boycot Donnie IF he gets the nomination ..

Anymore questions?

Funny how you ignore the fact that middle class Americans are worth LESS under obummer than under Boooosh. They make less money, their homes are worth less, and they make less money over all. The meme of 5.1% unemployment is an outright lie as there are now fewer Americans working than at any other time since the 1970's.

You are real good at propaganda but clearly you despise the poor and middle class who have been screwed by your buddy.

even funnier how you're doing an about face on the tax policies that caused the income gap ...

now you can deflect at will ....

How am I doing an about face? I have been, and will always be anti corporate. Of all the candidates out there the only one I am looking to vote for is Sanders. Bet you feel like a moron now don't you...

Anymore questions?

Not in the San Francisco Bay area I bought my home 25 years ago in the 6 digits , it is now 10 xs that.
The economy is out of control booming with technology. We went through a really hard time in the recession , but we are back .

So? Santa Barbara is doing good too. We're talking about the MAJORITY of the middle class. Just think, a middle class dweeb like you could afford to buy a house in the bay area 25 years ago. Now, you couldn't. Thank you for making my point oh so eloquently,....

Anymore questions?

Fewer Americans working since the 1970s?

Are you on crack?

jpg

no....seriously.......I think I'm gonna have to report you.......For your own good, of course.......you'll thank me after you free yourself from the Devil Rock....

Last edited:
Obama is so awesome the people gave control of the House and the Senate to the GOP :laugh: You libs and your spin.
yeah guess we did BIG mistake Look what the f you did with it Nothing but crash and bash

Why did the left throw Obama under the bus, why didn't they turn out to vote? Obama the poor guy did his part he got elected twice then the liberals screwed him over by letting the GOP take over congress.
Are you really that uneducated??? Everyone knows that the turnout for non presidential election is low..We stayed home and your racists came out NEVER AGAIN

Dimwit in the 2012 presidential election you people barely scraped back 6 of the whopping 56 seats you lost in 2010, then you screwed Obama over again in another historic loss in 2014. These were not your average off year election losses, these were historic bitch slappings. You have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a Democratic party beating that epic. So go ahead explain it.

Anymore questions?
What was the debt comparison?
Iraq status?
Did isis exist?
Any sailors capture by Iranians?

Did ISIS exist?

Yeah.....they called themselves AQI.......of course, by 2008 they had been in their "death throes" for, like 4 years.....or so Snarlin' Dick assured us.....

Are you talking about the Debt Held by the Public projected to be eliminated at the start of Scrub's term? Before the Carniceiro de Surplus effected a net swing of 15 trillion to the bad?

Anymore questions?

Are you on crack?

jpg

No, but you are....

Record 94 Million Americans Not In The Labor Force; Participation Rate Lowest Since 1977

part%20rate%20aug_1_0.jpg

part%20rate%20vs%20wages_1_0.jpg

Record 94 Million Americans Not In The Labor Force; Participation Rate Lowest Since 1977 | Zero Hedge

Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age

Anymore questions?

So? Santa Barbara is doing good too. We're talking about the MAJORITY of the middle class. Just think, a middle class dweeb like you could afford to buy a house in the bay area 25 years ago. Now, you couldn't. Thank you for making my point oh so eloquently,....

What do you mean 1 house...haaaa I own several. Maybe out in Retirmentville Arizona it is bad, playing yahtzee all day.

Anymore questions?

good for you ! ... scratch that GREAT for you ! :thup:

I have a friend in LA who knocked a homerun sooooooo far out of the park it landed in Maui .. and he's there to catch it.

;)

Anymore questions?

What do you mean 1 house...haaaa I own several. Maybe out in Retirmentville Arizona it is bad, playing yahtzee all day.

Great, so do I, downtown Paris, France. On the Isle St. Louis to be exact, it's good to have money isn't it. However, the middle class are who we are talking about and they are getting screwed under obummer. That is a fact.

Anymore questions?

Are you on crack?

jpg

No, but you are....

Record 94 Million Americans Not In The Labor Force; Participation Rate Lowest Since 1977

Record 94 Million Americans Not In The Labor Force; Participation Rate Lowest Since 1977 | Zero Hedge

uh......so there are MORE Americans working today than at any time since BLS started keeping records.........and you come back to me with LFPR?

Is this your first rodeo, son?

Anymore questions?

Are you on crack?

jpg

No, but you are....

uh......so there are MORE Americans working today than at any time since BLS started keeping records.........and you come back to me with LFPR?

Guess you didn't read the non labor participation rate did you junior. Clearly this IS your first rodeo and you got tossed at the 4 second mark...

Anymore questions?

Are you on crack?

jpg

No, but you are....

Oh...I'm sorry......I didn't notice at first.......you are one of Jeffrey Terence's.....uh.......fools......

His CNS rag runs that headline every time BLS comes out with another blistering jobs report....has been doing it every month for more than 3 years.......I didn't think there were people thick enough to still buy that...

My bad....

But I think it got to be too much for the latest person to be given that awful assignment.....some woman who had spent months embarrassing Mt, Holyoke, an otherwise esteemed institution...check out the most recent version where she actually breaks down how many of those 3 billion people "out of the workforce" actually WANT to get a job.......

Anymore questions?

Are you on crack?

jpg

No, but you are....

Guess you didn't read the non labor participation rate did you junior. Clearly this IS your first rodeo and you got tossed at the 4 second mark...

Looking at the graph I showed you.....how many people were working at the end of the 70s?

(about 90 million)

How many people are working today?

(0ver 140 million)

Which of those two numbers is larger?

Take all the time you need to remove your socks and sandals........

Anymore questions?

Great, so do I, downtown Paris, France. On the Isle St. Louis to be exact, it's good to have money isn't it. However, the middle class are who we are talking about and they are getting screwed under obummer. That is a fact.

The Mayor of San Francisco gave the tech companies a huge tax break if they came to San Francisco , and yes it has screwed the middle / poor class...Obama had nothing to do with it.

Now we are loosing the culture, teachers, minimum wagers...it is called the tech bubble and it will burst. So yes I will agree with you on that one. I actually hate the Mega rich plastic snobs...so I didn't mean to come off as one.

I was trying to find a home for a girl homeless, shelters are 6 months waiting list.

But what does Obama have to do with that.. ? It was the Mayor of Sf.

Are you on crack?

jpg

No, but you are....

Looking at the graph I showed you.....how many people were working at the end of the 70s?

(about 90 million)

How many people are working today?

(0ver 140 million)

Which of those two numbers is larger?

Take all the time you need to remove your socks and sandals........

I don't know who he is but here are other sources for you. I hate to burst your propaganda bubble but these are facts. Yours aren't...

As long as you don’t look too far into it, Thursday’s June jobs report looks like good news: The U.S. economy added 223,000 jobs, close to expectations, and the unemployment rate fell again, to 5.3 percent. So far, so good—still a slower recovery than anyone might like, but a recovery nonetheless.
The more concerning signs are hidden beneath the surface. Some people have been sounding the alarm about labor-participation rates for years now—Republicans tried, mostly unsuccessfully, to make them an issue in the 2012 election. But as several analysts have pointed out, the June rate of 62.6 percent is the lowest since October of 1977. The decline is part of a long-term trend, as this graph shows:

5992654e4.png

How America's Workforce Has Changed Since 1977

Federal Reserve looks at the labor markets in eight developed countries and finds participation is falling the fastest in the U.S.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue Bold, helvetica, sans-serif]America’s biggest job market problem is uniquely American

[/FONT]
The labor force participation rate falls to a 38-year low

The labor force participation rate falls to a 38-year low

How you doin' there, Westy?

Want a hint?

One of those numbers has TWO digits........the other has THREE.......

Get any more jiggy than that and you are gonna run out of toes....

You good with The Ordinal Property of Numbers?

Forum List

Back