Lets Assume That Ford is Telling the truth, is Kavanaugh thus Unfit For SCOTUS?

If KAvanaugh is guilty of feeling up Ford 36 years ago, does that make him unfit for SCOTUS now?

• yes, he is unfit, even if he was stupid boy

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • no, it is too long ago and kids do stupid things

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • I dunno, who on the game tonight?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Brett KAvanaugh is one of the top minds in the country when it comes to Federal law ans the Constitution.

His sterling character and gentlemanliness has been sworn to by hundreds of people who have known him across the decades.

But lets assume that as a young stupid buy he did in fact try to feel up Dr Frod when they were both drunk 36 years ago.

Does that make the Judge Kavanaugh of today unfit to serve on the Supreme Court?

Seriously, child murders get more forgiving consideration that a SCOTUS nominee in Libtardland, lol.

Yes it makes him unfit. Not only because he was a sexual predator but because he claimed he wasnt there so that means he is also a liar. I'm guessing the reason he isnt screaming for an FBI investigation to clear his name is because he is either lying or a sexual predator but more likely both.

Brett KAvanaugh is one of the top minds in the country when it comes to Federal law ans the Constitution.

His sterling character and gentlemanliness has been sworn to by hundreds of people who have known him across the decades.

But lets assume that as a young stupid buy he did in fact try to feel up Dr Frod when they were both drunk 36 years ago.

Does that make the Judge Kavanaugh of today unfit to serve on the Supreme Court?

Seriously, child murders get more forgiving consideration that a SCOTUS nominee in Libtardland, lol.

Oh, definitely. If Ford is telling the truth, then Kavanaugh is lying TODAY to try and cover up attempted forcible rape.

Which is a characteristic no rational person would want in their Supreme Court Justice.

It is a national disgrace that an unverified handwritten letter was released by a Democratic Leader, damaging a good mans' reputation permanently, TOTALLY WITHOUT PROOF.

Eye witness testimony is proof. Its proof in any court of law.

I'm sorry but I simply can not "assume" that front hole Ford is telling the truth......she is lying so blatantly...she and those demRats who are behind her.....are such pieces of crap......I simply can't!

All this circus is very upsetting......but so typical from the Left.... I pray for Brett Kavanaugh and his family....to have to go through all this charade just because of the demRats thugs! :mad-61:

I'm sorry but I simply can not "assume" that front hole Ford is telling the truth......she is lying so blatantly...she and those demRats who are behind her.....are such pieces of crap......I simply can't!

All this circus is very upsetting......but so typical from the Left.... I pray for Brett Kavanaugh and his family....to have to go through all this charade just because of the demRats thugs! :mad-61:
I say Kavanaugh should demand an FBI investigation to clear his name. Praying wont do that.

It is a national disgrace that an unverified handwritten letter was released by a Democratic Leader, damaging a good mans' reputation permanently, TOTALLY WITHOUT PROOF.

No eye witness testimony in a character assassination letter. What if tomorrow she says "You know what, I totally confused that party with another party I went to a week earlier. Tee Hee My Bad!"

No eye witness testimony in a character assassination letter. What if tomorrow she says "You know what, I totally confused that party with another party I went to a week earlier. Tee Hee My Bad!"
What if a heifer had nuts? Would it be a bull?

Says you, citing you. Ford says otherwise.

This is truly absurd! I can’t believe rational people would think what 2 drunk adolescents did over 3 decades ago should be how they are judged today. Show me a pattern of bad behavior and poor judgement, or shut your whiny mouths.

This is truly absurd! I can’t believe rational people would think what 2 drunk adolescents did over 3 decades ago should be how they are judged today. Show me a pattern of bad behavior and poor judgement, or shut your whiny mouths.
So you dont think the fact that Kav said he wasnt there and had never done anything like this would be a outrageous lie he told this very month?

Attempted forcible rape is not 'bad behavior'.

And if Ford is telling the truth that means that Kavanaugh lying TODAY to try and cover up attempted forcible rape.

Which isn't a trait I want in any supreme court justice.

So you dont think the fact that Kav said he wasnt there and had never done anything like this would be a outrageous lie he told this very month?

I’m saying he was drunk, according to Ford, so he very likely doesn’t remember it at all. What’s more, it seems that these parties were common among these kids, so it wasn’t something that would stand out in his recollection. I have no idea if you ever went to parties where drinking was involved, but I went to plenty....back in the day. Most of the time there were plenty of people who couldn’t remember what happen the next day, let alone 3 decades later. It’s just stupid.

And if Ford is telling the truth that means that Kavanaugh lying TODAY to try and cover up attempted forcible rape.

Put that slut on the stand and ask her if she ever got drunk while attending her rich kid prep school, then ask her if she ever had sex at those parties.......she doesn’t want to get on the stand because she will either have to lie, or tell the world she got drunk and screwed a bunch of dues while she was in high school.

Put that slut on the stand and ask her if she ever got drunk while attending her rich kid prep school, then ask her if she ever had sex at those parties.......she doesn’t want to get on the stand because she will either have to lie, or tell the world she got drunk and screwed a bunch of dues while she was in high school.

And why is she a 'slut'? Because she was attacked by two boys, one of whom tried to forcibly rape her?

I pray to God your daughter never has to go through an attack like that.

I’m saying he was drunk, according to Ford, so he very likely doesn’t remember it at all. What’s more, it seems that these parties were common among these kids, so it wasn’t something that would stand out in his recollection. I have no idea if you ever went to parties where drinking was involved, but I went to plenty....back in the day. Most of the time there were plenty of people who couldn’t remember what happen the next day, let alone 3 decades later. It’s just stupid.
So youre saying that because he was drunk its ok for him to lie about being there? Does that really make sense to you?

Yes it makes him unfit. Not only because he was a sexual predator but because he claimed he wasnt there so that means he is also a liar. I'm guessing the reason he isnt screaming for an FBI investigation to clear his name is because he is either lying or a sexual predator but more likely both.

Why should he scream for an FBI investigation? look at it from his viewpoint if he IS Innocent. IF he is innocent of charges he can see that Feinstein sat on this info until the 11th hour after all the other Democrat attempts to cancel him out failed. I would conclude if I was him, that the Democrats timed this as a stalling tactic... the accuser and the Democrats who are coaching her will use that time to come up with new 'witnesses'. Why should he make himself a dupe and play into their hands? they have no respect for him and are calling him a rapist and basically they afford him no respect, he should return the favor.

Keep in mind it is very convenient for his accuser to say she cant remember details like When, where, what party... the only thing she says is it was Kavenaugh and she can do all the damage she wants to his reputation and family simply by making the accusation and there is no risk to herself... she cant be called out on lying, she can simply say she cant remember the details because it was so long ago and the damage is still done. This is bannana republic shit. You can bet the Democrats are currently trying to concoct something as we speak, but they need more time. They already made it clear before the confirmation process that they would stop him... even before looking at all his rulings and documents turned in. His rulings therefor were of no importance to them all along... they've been doing nothing more than trying to dig up dirt and this is the best they could come up with.

Lets say she did get drunk and have sex at these parties. Do you think its ok for someone to try and rape her because she got drunk and sex with someone else?

New Topics

Forum List

Back