Lets apologize

There's a reason why I live in the U.S. now and not Japan. I have a lot of animosity for that place.

Which is fine. However, I fail to see the relevance to my post?

You are a moron, no one need explain anything to you since you keep claiming the Japanese would have suddenly surrendered out of the blue when all the ACTUAL facts, which I have documented prove that the Japanese Government REFUSED to surrender even after 2 Atomic bombs, forcing the Emperor to over rule them and THEN the Army tried a Coup to stop that.

The only thing you've proven is that everything I said was true, and that you're unable to carry on a conversation without the words "moron" or "retard."

Which is fine. However, I fail to see the relevance to my post?

I could sit here all day and explain if you'd care to hear, but you wouldn't want to. Which is why I said they deserved that and the animosity I have. I'm from there, so I know.

So innocent Japanese civilians from the year 1945 deserved to be vaporized because you don't like Japan today?

We had no choice, it was either use the bombs or invade, an invasion would probably seen millions of dead Japanese soldiers and civilians. It took 2 bombs to convince the Emperor to surrender. And even then his Army tried to stage a coup to prevent it.

No, they could have implemented a naval blockade and destroyed the Japanese fishing fleet.

But the Russians were threatening to get involved and they didn't want the same situation as in Germany.

I would have let the Russians invade Japan and enjoyed the show. Let it cost them more than it was worth.

psik

Forum List

Back