Lethal injection is cumbersome and inefficient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullets can fail if not aimed exactly.

Guillotine never does.

Besides -the killers didn't care about their victims pain and suffering.

Guillotine never does.

Which is where "an eye for an eye" comes in to play. I've always said that if someone murders, they should be turned loose into the hands of the victims family. :)

Why not just OD them on some opiate?

It's quick, painless and effective.

Never understood why we bother with some complex formula of drugs when one will do.

Guillotine never does.

All of which is true. Problem is, the death penalty in this day and age means nothing - it's a joke. When there is irrefutable proof that a person committed the crime of murder and given the death sentence it should not take 20 to 30 years of appeals upon appeals and slick legal tricks to finally have the order carried out. I don't buy into the lie that the death penalty doesn't curb crime.

I know the pain of murder - my step-dad was a guard at the state prison in VA and was beaten to death by a prisoner who already had two death sentences hanging over him. He had nothing to lose - he could only die once. My step-dad was a good man and his death came far too soon.

It absolutely blows my mind that a convicted felon feels he/she should be spared death for himself when he showed no mercy for the person he killed. To me, it just proves to me that underneath it all the felon is a coward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back