Let us pray .. dear Heavenly Father

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
“As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the 11-year-old video released (Friday),” read the GOP vice presidential nominee’s statement. “I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them.”

campaign-2016-pence.jpg

Mike Pence ‘cannot defend’ Trump’s sexist comments

If you think trump's words are disqualifying, then you must disqualify Cankles. Cause she has said much worse.

yeah, what of it? thanks to the media we know many will be led astray.

Maybe some day you will understand this is bigger than Trump or Hillary.

It is about the beliefs and ideologies of the two parties. It is about the makeup of the supreme court.

You can have your moments of excitement that you think Trump is going to go ga-ga over this nation with some hidden agenda and that Hillary is going to lead you into paradise --- but the fact is, you are too stupid or brainwashed to grasp anything meaningful at this time.

I won't pray to a male dominator god perceptual reality or follow anyone who does, that's where humanity went astray.

“As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the 11-year-old video released (Friday),” read the GOP vice presidential nominee’s statement. “I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them.”

“I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people,” said Pence. “We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation.”

I truly wonder just exactly what the intentions of Pence's prayers (and those that join him) are for Trump's family.

BBBAAAWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Pence turns his back on Donnie ..

what of it
who the fuck cares

stay tuned dumbasses, you'll see.

:lmao:

I won't pray to a male dominator god perceptual reality or follow anyone who does, that's where humanity went astray.

praying to a god isn't the point ... Trumps building his wall .... between him and his voters.

D'OOOOOOOOH !

BBBAAAWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Pence turns his back on Donnie ..

what of it
who the fuck cares

stay tuned dumbasses, you'll see.

:lmao:
Well... I stayed tuned... And pence reassure people today that he's not leaving the ticket... So... Is this what you were wishing for? I mean praying for?

“I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people,” said Pence. “We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation.”

I truly wonder just exactly what the intentions of Pence's prayers (and those that join him) are for Trump's family.

Probably along the lines of " Please God, make this ass hole shut up."

Forum List

Back