Let the JCS decide transgender policy

busybee01

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2017
I have a radical idea to settle the transgender issue. Let the Joint Chief of Staff decide the issue and have politicians butt out. The fact is that Trump and Republicans are as wrong as Obama and the Democrats are. Each seeks to impose their values on the military. I believe the military is the best judge of what is best. Many of these people have never served in the military.

I have a radical idea to settle the transgender issue. Let the Joint Chief of Staff decide the issue and have politicians butt out. The fact is that Trump and Republicans are as wrong as Obama and the Democrats are. Each seeks to impose their values on the military. I believe the military is the best judge of what is best. Many of these people have never served in the military.
They pushed back against Trump and said they wouldn't change anything unless officially ordered to do so. I don't think they appreciate Trump's attack against people willing to die to protect us.

personally, i dont like the idea of the mentally ill driving around tanks, attack helicopters and shooting automatic weapons.

They pushed back against Trump and said they wouldn't change anything unless officially ordered to do so.
"push back?" :lol:

They pushed back against Trump and said they wouldn't change anything unless officially ordered to do so.
"In the meantime, we will continue to treat all of our personnel wih respect" - JCS Chairman General Joseph Dunford

"In the meantime, we will continue to treat all of our personnel wih respect" - JCS Chairman General Joseph Dunford
That makes more sense. Simply waiting on details for their job isnt exactly a push back.

That makes more sense. Simply waiting on details for their job isnt exactly a push back.
Yes he's going to wait and make the LOTUS force him to treat people willing to die for you with disrespect.

They pushed back against Trump and said they wouldn't change anything unless officially ordered to do so. I don't think they appreciate Trump's attack against people willing to die to protect us.

They did say they were still reviewing the situation. I am willing to see what they say. Trump clearly did not consult with them as he claimed as they were taken by surprise by Trump's tweet.

Yes he's going to wait and make the LOTUS force him to treat people willing to die for you with disrespect.
Personally, i dont see it as disrespectful. They are ill. They shouldnt be in the military. There are ALOT of health issues that will get you rejected from the military. I dont see that as being disrespectful either.

Personally, i dont see it as disrespectful. They are ill. They shouldnt be in the military. There are ALOT of health issues that will get you rejected from the military. I dont see that as being disrespectful either.
Of course you don't. :rolleyes:

Why would i? Do you want the mentally ill to have automatic weapons?

nobody would even care about trannies if they didnt take over the gay movement. Of course the left had to start defending them too. Lol but whatever. Both sides are full of idiots and sheep.

Republicans are the ones who struck down restrictions against the mentally ill having guns. And I disagree that being transgendered is a mental disorder. I think saying so is highly disrespectful.

Republicans are the ones who struck down restrictions against the mentally ill having guns. And I disagree that being transgendered is a mental disorder. I think saying so is highly disrespectful.
Science says otherwise. The WHO lists them as an illness. The APA did until the 70s. They did a vote to take it off and 1/4 of their doctor panel agreed it should be taken off. But they took it off anyways.
Its all PC bullshit.
The APA has insomnia and recurring nightmares as a mental illness but not transgenders?
Those idiots even said they are as healthy as normal people despite their 50% suicide rate :lol:

Forum List

Back