Let the games begin, Trump’s first action

In less than an hour after Trump took the oath of office his administration was already hard at work making America great again. First thing, and no, it wasn’t Trump’s formal nominations presented to the Senate. It was not his waiver for General Mathis. Hell it wasn’t even his sick and fascist proclamation of a “National Day of Patriotism”.

Nope, the first thing the Trump administration did was grab five hundred dollars out of the household of damn near every middleclass family with an FHA mortgage. Yep, the hard working middle class families busting their ass attempting to provide for their loved ones while struggling with stagnating incomes were about to get themselves some needed relief. The Obama administration had scheduled a rate cut in mortgage insurance.

And worse, they tried to slide it by. Remember those infamous Friday afternoon news dumps? Well this wasn’t even a news dump. It was not even mentioned by Spicer, the new press secretary. Just sent out a letter.

https://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/documents/huddoc?id=17-07ml.pdf

I can’t imagine what they were thinking. I mean I can see who this can help. But five hundred dollars? I mean talk about shooting a gift horse in the mouth. Five hundred dollars in disposable income was about to hit hundreds of thousands of households. Now, it is going to stay in the government’s coffer.

But this is a pretty good signal of things to come. And with actions like that, well those GDP growth promises are nothing more than pie in the sky. Pretty soon we will be mentioning Friday news dumps and the good old days in the same sentence. And middle class, you best invest in some Vaseline, you haven’t even went to bed with Trump as president and he has already given you a reaming.

In First Hour, President Trump Delivers 'Punch in the Gut to Middle Class'
Why did you call fascist the proclamation of a National Day of Patriotism?
I think there's nothing fascist in Patriotism. :)

Führergeburtstag – Wikipedia
:bye1:
I can't speak German! I can't understand what that web page says ;)

Forum List

Back