“Let My Wife Come Home!” – Joe Biden Has Super Awkward Exchange with Navajo Nation During Climate Summit (VIDEO)

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
“Let My Wife Come Home!”

Joe Biden Has Super Awkward Exchange with Navajo Nation During Climate Summit (VIDEO)

Instead of stopping while he was ahead, Joe Biden continued to ramble on about Jill Biden being far away from him.
He continued, “I called her, I said ‘where are you?’ She said ‘I’m staying another day’ – so you know, let her come home, oaky? I don’t want her, you know – that’s too far for me to commute — I, I shouldn’t be so, but anyway, look…”
Watch:

Comment:
Pitiful!!
Elderly abuse is so apparent. This brain addled puppet is being presented as the president of the U.S. when he should be in a Nursing Home...
We know them not just as Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists but now as Dementiacrats. Now Chyna Joey Xi in his full blown dementia is ordering meat only ‘once a month’. (Laws only for the serfs. in truth) Does he even know, still; what a hamburger is or how many days make a month? Every Executive Order signed - every Leadership Appointment made; under his signature; should be rendered null/void due to mental incapacity shown since before and after he took office. And those who knew and supported this fraud of an Administration should be held accountable. They are killing Scuence ; Educatiion; our Economy; our National Security; our Cituzenshio. They are killing our Freedom. They have taken their weapons of ignorance and are killing our Constitution. These inauthentic human beings need to be ‘legally’ cancelled,
Even during WWII, the meat ration per serson was 2.5 pounds per pesron per week.
**********​

Goofy Joe should be cutting out paper dolls at Shady Oaks Rest Home. Thanks to the Democrats, he's sitting in the White House.

Joe Biden isn't worth my time to try to figure out what the hell he is saying. Can this idiot truly be the POTUS of the USA now? Who would elect this idiot?

Dumb democrats...... who else could be that dumb?

“Let My Wife Come Home!”

Joe Biden Has Super Awkward Exchange with Navajo Nation During Climate Summit (VIDEO)

Instead of stopping while he was ahead, Joe Biden continued to ramble on about Jill Biden being far away from him.
He continued, “I called her, I said ‘where are you?’ She said ‘I’m staying another day’ – so you know, let her come home, oaky? I don’t want her, you know – that’s too far for me to commute — I, I shouldn’t be so, but anyway, look…”
Watch:

Comment:
Pitiful!!
Elderly abuse is so apparent. This brain addled puppet is being presented as the president of the U.S. when he should be in a Nursing Home...
We know them not just as Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists but now as Dementiacrats. Now Chyna Joey Xi in his full blown dementia is ordering meat only ‘once a month’. (Laws only for the serfs. in truth) Does he even know, still; what a hamburger is or how many days make a month? Every Executive Order signed - every Leadership Appointment made; under his signature; should be rendered null/void due to mental incapacity shown since before and after he took office. And those who knew and supported this fraud of an Administration should be held accountable. They are killing Scuence ; Educatiion; our Economy; our National Security; our Cituzenshio. They are killing our Freedom. They have taken their weapons of ignorance and are killing our Constitution. These inauthentic human beings need to be ‘legally’ cancelled,
Even during WWII, the meat ration per serson was 2.5 pounds per pesron per week.
**********​

Seriously.

Mr. Biden obviously has brain health issues.

Anyone who has a loved one with dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

His wooden gait also indicates physical issues.

From Day 1, many people realized that he was just a symbol.

That's why the Dems held their nose and voted for him.

He does not really know what he is saying or doing. The words and actions are dictated by his "advisers."

I truly worry about him. Is he really going to Europe? Maybe his advisers can use the COVID situation as an excuse to let him participate in a televised conference with other world leaders. Then he can relax in the Oval Office and be secretly coached as to what he should say.

Bless his little heart!

No telling what trouble this demented and corrupt old man can cause.

iu

“Let My Wife Come Home!”

Watch:

Comment:
Pitiful!!
**********​

It was a joke. He sucks at telling jokes lately, but he's not senile.

“Let My Wife Come Home!”

Watch:

Comment:
Pitiful!!
**********​

Doesn’t matter. He’s not president no matter how you slice it. His handlers stole the election and he is just doing what he’s told. Likely by Obama, etc.

Joe is a demented old finger rapist.

You WOKE left wing cucks voted for a rich old white man. How WOKE! :auiqs.jpg:

“Let My Wife Come Home!”

Watch:

Comment:
Pitiful!!
**********​

Wartime rationing had a point. Wokeism rationing has no point.

“Let My Wife Come Home!”

Watch:

Comment:
Pitiful!!
**********​

Yes, Pinochijoe is a joke

Goofy Joe should be cutting out paper dolls at Shady Oaks Rest Home. Thanks to the Democrats, he's sitting in the White House.

Joe Biden isn't worth my time to try to figure out what the hell he is saying. Can this idiot truly be the POTUS of the USA now? Who would elect this idiot?
No one. He's a figurehead put into office by fraud.

Forum List

Back