Let me guess, conservatives. You agree with Trump's new sanctions on Turkey

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Today President Donald Trump imposed sanctions on Turkey, something that no conservative I've seen in this board has suggested.
Correct me if I'm wrong: You think the sanctions are an awesome idea, and you thought it was a good idea all along but you were just too busy to include it in your postings here. Oh, and you are not just saying that because you say yes to everything Donald Trump does. Oh, and you would have totally supported sanctions if Obama had imposed them, not Trump.
U.S. imposes new sanctions on Turkey over Syria offensive

Today President Donald Trump imposed sanctions on Turkey, something that no conservative I've seen in this board has suggested.
Correct me if I'm wrong: You think the sanctions are an awesome idea, and you thought it was a good idea all along but you were just too busy to include it in your postings here. Oh, and you are not just saying that because you say yes to everything Donald Trump does. Oh, and you would have totally supported sanctions if Obama had imposed them, not Trump.

You're kinda slow, Trump campaigned on getting us out of these shitholes. Now the libtardos can campaign on putting our kids and grand kids in those shitholes to die in an Islamic war. Good luck.

What? You haven’t seen the thousands of threads started on sanctioning Turkey? Yeah…me neither.

Are lefties bipolar or what? You're sending some seriously mixed signals.

youre just proving if trump came out against oxygen you would boycott it,,,

You're kinda slow, Trump campaigned on getting us out of these shitholes. Now the libtardos can campaign on putting our kids and grand kids in those shitholes to die in an Islamic war. Good luck.
Hilarity. As though Individual1 has not increased deployment to the ME of US troops, to Saudi in particular, without actually removing any troops from Syria.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

baby "sanctions" ----far too little. something like "we won't do business with you-----so there <stick out tongue> !!!!!

Dude you are a Democrat you fucking have 2200 people shot in Chicago alone this year stop talking about Republicans go fix your stupid fucking shit holes leave us alone

Hilarity. As though Individual1 has not increased deployment to the ME of US troops, to Saudi in particular, without actually removing any troops from Syria.

So, are you for or against US military interventionism in the middle east?

not much there to begin with

You said absolutely nothing about Turkey sanctions. Focus. Read. Be smart.

Let me guess ! You don't like Trump and never will ! Ask me if I give a shit .....
Bad boy, bad boy ,whatcha gonna do when we come for you
this is the second Trump supporter who posted nothing about Turkey sanctions in a threat about Turkey sanctions.
They're more likely to mention Hillary's emails first.

Are lefties bipolar or what? You're sending some seriously mixed signals.
that's the third conservate who replied to the thread without mentioning Turkey sanctions.

Big difference between an Islamic war and a potential world economic crisis in the Persian Gulf.

Pick a side if you want, Sunni or Shiite. Grab your Burka and go fight. No law against it.

Forum List

Back