"Let freedom Read!" Banned Books Week (October 1st - 7th, 2023) Almost Over

Are you really this fucking stupid...? No, you are just evil.

The anti-semites in our country are the democrats and the new leadership, AOC, Tlaib, ilhan ohmar, barak obama and on and on........
You are just so lame. We have a sizeable anti-semitic portion of MAGA, and you are talking about people in the Dems, maybe three of them, who are and you are lying about the rest.

You are just so lame. We have a sizeable anti-semitic portion of MAGA, and you are talking about people in the Dems, maybe three of them, who are and you are lying about the rest.

No, actually, we don't. The anti-semites are in the democrat party, starting with barak obama, and now the next generation with AOC, Tlaib, and ohmar.......

No, actually, we don't. The anti-semites are in the democrat party, starting with barak obama, and now the next generation with AOC, Tlaib, and ohmar.......
You are more anti-semitic than Obama, for sure. You just reek with it, where we only get a slight whiff of him.

^ Massively triggered homophobe.

^ Massively triggered and delusional homophobe.

^ Massively triggered and delusional homophobic projection.

Why do conservative advocate for the Bible, a book that glorifies the rape, torture and murder of children?
The Bible is not taught in classrooms.

Just checked a few. Found em available through many sources

Just ordered one for licks and giggles. When the old man and the sea arrives tomorrow, will I be arrested? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Always felt free to read anything in America.
Never felt Required to read anything.
READING, APROVE 100%

When not banning books, many American conservatives pass their time praying to Jesus for the mass murder of the men, women and children of Palestine.

I blame illiteracy.

The label “banned books” is horseshit.

There isn’t a single fucking book presently banned in our land.

There are some which are deemed inappropriate for school curriculum or for school libraries. But that’s not a “book ban.”

A “banned” book would be one which a person in this land could not legally read or possess. I defy any liberal here to name any such book.

Forum List

Back