Lesbian Wedding Blues

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
This poor traumatized couple. They imagined the perfect wedding at the perfect barn. Then found that the religious owners were happy to rent the venue but their religion prevented them from attending or participating. The couple is crushed and in tears.

If they sued, I cannot imagine on what basis. They are getting the venue that they want.

This poor traumatized couple. They imagined the perfect wedding at the perfect barn. Then found that the religious owners were happy to rent the venue but their religion prevented them from attending or participating. The couple is crushed and in tears.

If they sued, I cannot imagine on what basis. They are getting the venue that they want.

WTF? Not good enough to just allow the wedding at their venue- they have to agree with it, believe in it and embrace the idea as well?

Slap them both up one side and down the other.

Next they'll be insisting the venue owners turn gay too.

Basically, you can get married in our barn but we think you are disgusting pigs
I would only let them get married in my barn if they could demonstrate to me that they are sincere, authentic lesbians. They would have to try really hard too, as I am not sure lesbianism really exists. I would have to see all the tongue action and scissoring and digit insertion, and all of that. Then I would rent them my barn.

I would only let them get married in my barn if they could demonstrate to me that they are sincere, authentic lesbians. They would have to try really hard too, as I am not sure lesbianism really exists. I would have to see all the tongue action and scissoring and digit insertion, and all of that. Then I would rent them my barn.

:no_text11:

Do something with the brunette's hair and send her to me for reeducation......I think I could at least turn her Bi.

After that and she finds herself a younger man she can rent out my hunting/fishing/range property along the beautiful Shenandoah River.....I've hosted a couple family weddings there.

They will have to put in the work decorating the pavillion (it has a new roof/siding now), cleaning off the dance/RV slab, and digging-out the 4' X 8' BBQ pit. I'll provide/cook the pig.

Hell, rent a RV, park it on the concrete slab, and they can honeymoon right there. ;)

river.jpg

Boo-fucking-HOO!

They're so theatrical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back