lesbian fights claims lesbians are non-men-attracted to non-men

Robz

Feb 8, 2023

John Hopkins university defines lesbians as: "non-men" attracted to "non-men". They still define gay as: men attracted to men. But, they'll insist women aren't being erased. While centering men.

LGBTQ Glossary/

Lesbian [sexual orientation]: A non-man attracted to non-men. While past definitions refer to ‘lesbian’ as a woman who is emotionally, romantically, and/or sexually attracted to other women, this updated definition includes non-binary people who may also identify with the label.

Gay Man: A man who is emotionally, romantically, sexually, affectionately, or relationally attracted to other men, or who identifies as a member of the gay community. At times, “gay” is used to refer to all people, regardless of gender, who have their primary sexual and or romantic attractions to people of the same gender. “Gay” is an adjective (not a noun) as in “He is a gay man.”

Last edited:
It would no doubt be cast much differently in a lesbianarchal society.
Matriarchal society, probably so. Here's one you can check out-The Mosuo people are an ethnic group in southwest China. They are considered one of the most well-known matriarchal societies, although many scholars assert that they are rather matrilineal. As of 2016, the sole heirs in the family are still daughters.

Lesbians can be converted to the home team. I'm proud to say that I converted one of them.

The Lesbian I bedded had never had an enjoyable sexual experience with a man until she met me.

Forum List

Back