Legal guns vs Illegal aliens

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Liberals show their stupidity over their whitch hunt after legal guns, while they ignore the bigger threat to Americans in illegal aliens that have killed thousands of Americans via guns, knives, drunk driving, etc.

On top of that the jobs and public resources illegals steal from Americans which leds to poverty and more deaths among Americans.

Liberals are going after tax-paying white middle class people living in the suburbs with their hunting rifle, handgun, shotgun, etc while they support the illegals destroying the inner city and small towns across this country....and killing Americans.

What part of illegal don't you understand?

Why go after guns when the real problem is solar flares. (Oh yeah, common sense escapes me.)

• Banned
Oh look...an idiot.

So guns that are supported by the US Constitution, SCOTUS rulings, etc aren't legal in your mind but illegals that are here against Federal laws on the books.....are legal.

Is that about right?

Why go after guns when the real problem is solar flares. (Oh yeah, common sense escapes me.)

Democrats intend that Americans be killed by illegals. Or anyone else. It's part of the plan.

Oh look...an idiot.

So guns that are supported by the US Constitution, SCOTUS rulings, etc aren't legal in your mind but illegals that are here against Federal laws on the books.....are legal.

Is that about right?

Ow, Ow, Ow, my brain hurts. Too complicated for me. Make it stop! :eusa_doh:

• Banned
emptyhead....that's your ass, not your head.

Go argue about shovels some more.

Oh look...an idiot.

Is that about right?

Ow, Ow, Ow, my brain hurts. Too complicated for me. Make it stop! :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back