Lefty USC Professor tells students the 2016 election was inspired by “racism”

The professor was correct. Your daughter probably marched in Charlottesville or applauded them.

The Kenyan garnered 96% of the black vote in 2008 and 93% in 2012....That takes the cake.
My daughters are full blown White Nationalists, they would have loved to carry a torch in Charlottesville.

My daughter stops him and tells the entire lecture hall that the Obama elections were the most racist in modern history....A few kids clap and the rest shit their pants.
I’m so proud of my girl.

Yep, racism is handed down parent to child, you must be very proud to teach your child to hate those she has never met.

Brave kid... and yes racism was a big part of Obama's election, all the blacks rushed in to vote for him because of the correct skin color.

However, Obama himself wasn't half as racist as the likes of Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi, who actually think walls and borders are evil. They are racist against their own citizens - the worst kind of racism.

My daughter stops him and tells the entire lecture hall that the Obama elections were the most racist in modern history....A few kids clap and the rest shit their pants.
I’m so proud of my girl.

Yep, racism is handed down parent to child, you must be very proud to teach your child to hate those she has never met.

How do you arrive at that based on what’s been said?
I teach my daughters the law of total probability early on and they draw their own conclusions. Why do you hate those who practice basic principles?

I’m so proud of my girl.

I teach my daughters the law of total probability early on and they draw their own conclusions. Why do you hate those who practice basic principles?

Those principles stand in the way of him, and his free shit. Bad news...

I’m so proud of my girl.

What do you tell them about people who post thousands of times on an internet messageboard under an alias like "BrokeLoser"?

"Hey girls, that's someone you should strive to be like!"

I’m so proud of my girl.

What do you tell them about people who post thousands of times on an internet messageboard under an alias like "BrokeLoser"?

Versus telling them to strive to be like RDD_1210 ?
The know better than to defend foreign criminals and beg for free shit...they’re nothing like RDD_1210

I’m so proud of my girl.

Versus telling them to strive to be like RDD_1210 ?
The know better than to defend foreign criminals and beg for free shit...they’re nothing like RDD_1210

So it's be like me or be like you?

I’m so proud of my girl.

I remember Chris Matthews for MSLSD making the case for voting for a black man. I remember Joe Biden talking about how Obama was a very well spoken black man.

The irony is that those two and many others used microaggressions to try and convince us to vote for Obama.

It was unquestionably about race for many.

On a personal level, I actually think I would get along with Obama. He likes to play hoops and always does the NCAA bracket. I would love to discuss and debate with him (in a respectful manner) some of his comments regarding the constitution. I would love to get his thoughts on the preservation of liberty and what that means to him. I would love to talk with him about the founding of America and the ideals of the founders verses his ideals.

But, given some of the the things he said before being elected to any political office, I quickly decided I did not want him to be president, because it became clear to me that he is as authoritarian as the rest of them. It turned me off, but so did John McCain and his war hawk suck-fest of the military/industrial complex. The only other option was Bob Barr, which was an abomination to the Libertarian Ideal. Because McCain had actually made comments that were intended to convince me that he would protect certain individual liberties I held my nose and voted for him, knowing that it was all hot air.

The 2016 Election was another pick your poison election. Gary Johnson was a terrible choice for the L party, so that was not an option. Hillary Clinton was a known bitchy, ruthless insider elite who had already been in the white house and unquestionably made clear that she didn't give a fuck about individual liberty. Trump had to do nothing but NOT be Hillary. My 2016 vote was against Hillary much more than it was FOR anyone.

I suspect MANY others feel the same. So, I don't know how it could have been about race for many people. That comment makes no sense to me.

BrokeLoser - "Hey girls, you see those people over there?"

Unfortunate Daughter - "Yeah Dad, what about them?"

BrokeLoser - "Well, they are terrible people and everything that is going to go wrong with your life is their fault. Our entire family would be retired and living the good life right now if it wasn't for those people right there!"

Unfortunate Daughter - "Oh my god! That's terrible! How do you know that they did this to us?"

BrokeLoser - "Well, it's easy. The pigment of their skin is darker than ours, which means they are inferior to us"

Unfortunate Daughter - "Wow that makes it easy to know who they are and hate them!"

BrokeLoser - "That's right! And that brings us to lesson #2. We never want to really put any effort into developing our beliefs. Easy is always best. Remember our family motto, don't work harder or smarter, leave that to the brown people and then complain later that they took your job"

Unfortunate Daughter - "Wow, that's White! I mean, that's right!"

BrokeLoser - "Hahaha, no you had it right the first time my dear!"

The professor was correct. Your daughter probably marched in Charlottesville or applauded them.

The Kenyan garnered 96% of the black vote in 2008 and 93% in 2012....That takes the cake.
My daughters are full blown White Nationalists, they would have loved to carry a torch in Charlottesville.
What Kenyan are you talking about?

I’m so proud of my girl.

I remember Chris Matthews for MSLSD making the case for voting for a black man. I remember Joe Biden talking about how Obama was a very well spoken black man.

The irony is that those two and many others used microaggressions to try and convince us to vote for Obama.

It was unquestionably about race for many.

On a personal level, I actually think I would get along with Obama. He likes to play hoops and always does the NCAA bracket. I would love to discuss and debate with him (in a respectful manner) some of his comments regarding the constitution. I would love to get his thoughts on the preservation of liberty and what that means to him. I would love to talk with him about the founding of America and the ideals of the founders verses his ideals.

But, given some of the the things he said before being elected to any political office, I quickly decided I did not want him to be president, because it became clear to me that he is as authoritarian as the rest of them. It turned me off, but so did John McCain and his war hawk suck-fest of the military/industrial complex. The only other option was Bob Barr, which was an abomination to the Libertarian Ideal. Because McCain had actually made comments that were intended to convince me that he would protect certain individual liberties I held my nose and voted for him, knowing that it was all hot air.

The 2016 Election was another pick your poison election. Gary Johnson was a terrible choice for the L party, so that was not an option. Hillary Clinton was a known bitchy, ruthless insider elite who had already been in the white house and unquestionably made clear that she didn't give a fuck about individual liberty. Trump had to do nothing but NOT be Hillary. My 2016 vote was against Hillary much more than it was FOR anyone.

I suspect MANY others feel the same. So, I don't know how it could have been about race for many people. That comment makes no sense to me.

Years back, early on in the Obama presidency I was in D.C. for business...we went to a Wizards game and Obama was there...I watched him drink beers and have a good time...I thought he was pretty damn cool....Boy was I wrong.

No doubt the “inspired by racism” thing stems from Trumps desire to shut down our border. The Marxist commies among us hate our right to sovereignty, they truly believed they had America right where they wanted in...then Trump came along.

Your daughter probably marched in Charlottesville or applauded them.
A few racist idiots on both sides showed up and started shit with each other.

The stated issue for Charlottesville was removing the statue of Robert E. Lee (but that was just a pretext).

I am not one of those people who really gives a shit about images of the confederacy. My great (x3) grandfather was in the Louisiana Cavalry. He was a farmer who never owned slaves, but he not only had to compete with slave owners, he was conscripted and forced to go fight a war to maintain the competitive advantage of his competition (slave labor). I don't think he really had much love for the confederacy, based on my great (x3) grandmother's journal entries.

So, I don't really care about preserving the icons of the confederacy.

But, that's not the real issue. Robert E. Lee was not the real target. Arlington is 100 miles away.

But, Monticello is in Charlottesville.

The REAL objective is to re-write history and scrub it clean of Thomas Jefferson.

Why?

IT'S PART OF THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION. The legacy of Thomas Jefferson is a HUGE roadblock to the tyrannical authoritarians leading the drive for the complete destruction of liberty.

That's why these communist ass wipes always point out that he was a slave owner, conveniently leaving out the part where he was also the guy who took the first step to end the practice (Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves of 1807). They also make shit up about him raping his slaves, having zero evidence that such actions were non-consensual, and conveniently leaving out the fact that he considered some of them to be close family.

Charlottesville was not about racism. It was an act designed to lay the groundwork for de-legitimizing the very founding of our nation so the commies can kill the constitution and steal all our property.

The stated issue for Charlottesville was removing the statue of Robert E. Lee (but that was just a pretext).

I am not one of those people who really gives a shit about images of the confederacy. My great (x3) grandfather was in the Louisiana Cavalry. He was a farmer who never owned slaves, but he not only had to compete with slave owners, he was conscripted and forced to go fight a war to maintain the competitive advantage of his competition (slave labor). I don't think he really had much love for the confederacy, based on my great (x3) grandmother's journal entries.

But, that's not the real issue. Robert E. Lee was not the real target. Arlington is 100 miles away.

The REAL objective is to re-write history and scrub it clean of Thomas Jefferson.

Why?

IT'S PART OF THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION. The legacy of Thomas Jefferson is a HUGE roadblock to the tyrannical authoritarians leading the drive for the complete destruction of liberty.

That's why these communist ass wipes always point out that he was a slave owner, conveniently leaving out the part where he was also the guy who took the first step to end the practice (Act Prohibiting Importation of Slaves of 1807). They also make shit up about him raping his slaves, having zero evidence that such actions were non-consensual, and conveniently leaving out the fact that he considered some of them to be close family.

Charlottesville was not about racism. It was an act designed to lay the groundwork for de-legitimizing the very founding of our nation so the commies can kill the constitution and steal all our property.

^ total nonsense. Maybe go to Charittesville sometime. Great town, great music, great people. If they don’t want a statue in their community, they should have the right to remove it. Unite the Right should never have gone there.

Why?

^ total nonsense. Maybe go to Charittesville sometime. Great town, great music, great people. If they don’t want a statue in their community, they should have the right to remove it. Unite the Right should never have gone there.

Was the removal of the statues voted on?

Forum List

Back