Leftovers for dinner tonight

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
labelongreenblending1000.jpg

The best.

4348700648_b61e36959c.jpg

Yeah, but thats not offered anywhere within a reasonable driving distance of me.

Like....5 miles. I'm sure I could find it in fer-real Atlanta, but Hiram is a bit out there for some of the obscure imports.

Actually I was surprised to find it with a label printed in English. Now I have to start looking for it. I have two Beer Horns that you can only get at the brewery. Both were gifts.

The best.

4348700648_b61e36959c.jpg

Yeah, but thats not offered anywhere within a reasonable driving distance of me.

Like....5 miles. I'm sure I could find it in fer-real Atlanta, but Hiram is a bit out there for some of the obscure imports.

Actually I was surprised to find it with a label printed in English. Now I have to start looking for it. I have two Beer Horns that you can only get at the brewery. Both were gifts.

My wife is half-German, and my father in law is the full blooded one. AND he goes once a year back to Germany for 2 weeks. So I've had the opportunity to sample some pretty obscure offerings from different German breweries.

4 tours based in Germany. I've had a lot of German Beer.

:eusa_angel:

My brother had a tour at the Army base in Hamburg. He loved it so much that he said he'd reup if they'd send him back there.

I'm a Heinz 57 when it comes to nationality, but more German than anything else. It's on my priority list of places to visit before I die. I actually keep my eye on the Rosetta Stone German I, II and III with the audio companion on ebay. I catch one going for cheaper than normal and I'll snag it. I'd like to learn some German before I go.

Last edited:
4 tours based in Germany. I've had a lot of German Beer.

:eusa_angel:

My brother had a tour at the Army base in Hamburg. He loved it so much that he said he'd reup if they'd send him back there.

I'm a Heinz 57 when it comes to nationality, but more German than anything else. It's on my priority list of places to visit before I die. I actually keep my eye on the Rosetta Stone German I, II and III with the audio companion on ebay. I catch one going for cheaper than normal and I'll snag it. I'd like to learn some German before I go.

Das ist gut, aber Ich kann Deutch jetz.

Forum List

Back