Leftists Comment on the 50th Anniversary of the Moon-Landing.

Trump is a colossal winner, won against your cheating messiah, Hillary.
He cheated and you know it.

She cheated and the entire country knows it. Not only did she destroy evidence in the form of emails, but she also received debate question in advance, robbing the chance from other democratic candidates. She was a liar and a cheat who lost dishonestly. That kind of reminds me of you. Go make your own thread, this one is about the moon-landing.
You Fascists do NOT speak for the "entire country." You are a loudmouthed MINORITY of America-haters and the enemy of the people.

I speak as an American, you as an anti-American. Not even the moon-landing was safe from you guys.

Maybe go back where you came from... even there they probably know how to stay on topic.
America is not Fascist YET, so you do NOT speak as an American. You are not capable of loving America!

Yeah, because nothing speaks as American like condemning the moon-landing as an event of white supremacy, while celebrating Soviet Union, on the 50th anniversary.

You need to get fuck out of the country, frankly.

He cheated and you know it.

She cheated and the entire country knows it. Not only did she destroy evidence in the form of emails, but she also received debate question in advance, robbing the chance from other democratic candidates. She was a liar and a cheat who lost dishonestly. That kind of reminds me of you. Go make your own thread, this one is about the moon-landing.
You Fascists do NOT speak for the "entire country." You are a loudmouthed MINORITY of America-haters and the enemy of the people.

I speak as an American, you as an anti-American. Not even the moon-landing was safe from you guys.

Maybe go back where you came from... even there they probably know how to stay on topic.
America is not Fascist YET, so you do NOT speak as an American. You are not capable of loving America!

Yeah, because nothing speaks as American like condemning the moon-landing as an event of white supremacy, while celebrating Soviet Union, on the 50th anniversary.

More Fascist unAmerican drivel from a certified America-hater and enemy of the people.

More Fascist unAmerican drivel from a certified America-hater and enemy of the people.

Yes from NYT and Washington post.

Finally you are getting there.

Trump is not in KKK. Didn't you just have a problem with lying?

What a retarded moron.
Tramp was born and raised by a KKK father and has remained an unapologetic KKK ever since.

Who's Tramp, and why is the KKK part of this? Now, if you want to claim your president Trump is in the KKK, evidence is required. A member list on official letterhead will do.
The KKK know a fellow traveler when they see one!
1-32b828dbac.jpg

Oh, So you just made it up then.
It's right there in black and white! Can't you read?

You said Trump is "an unapologetic KKK". If that is so, he would have said so. Where did he, since you can't produce a member list on official letterhead stationary? Any group can claim someone is part of them whether they are or not.

Now, you say it's right there in black and white. Care to quote the portion that establishes Trump as a KKK member?

Last edited:
Tramp was born and raised by a KKK father and has remained an unapologetic KKK ever since.

Who's Tramp, and why is the KKK part of this? Now, if you want to claim your president Trump is in the KKK, evidence is required. A member list on official letterhead will do.
1-32b828dbac.jpg

You said Trump is "an unapologetic KKK". If that is so, he would have said so. Where did he, since you can't produce a member list on official letterhead stationary? Any group can claim someone is part of them whether they are or not.

Now, you say it's right there in black and white. Care to quote the portion that establishes Trump as a KKK member?
Like I said, the KKK know who their members are and they say Tramp is one of them.

PlantB20160612_low.jpg

1-32b828dbac.jpg

Like I said, the KKK know who their members are and they say Tramp is one of them.

PlantB20160612_low.jpg
Irrelevant. You said TRUMP claimed to be in the KKK. He did not, and now that you know that, to continue saying so means you are lying.

1-32b828dbac.jpg

PlantB20160612_low.jpg
Irrelevant. You said TRUMP claimed to be in the KKK. He did not, and now that you know that, to continue saying so means you are lying.
I never said you liar. I said he was RAISED by a KKK father and never apologized for it like Bird did. I also said the KKK recognize him as being one of them.
images

PlantB20160612_low.jpg
I never said you liar. I said he was RAISED by a KKK father and never apologized for it like Bird did. I also said the KKK recognize him as being one of them.
images

Now why would he need to apologize for his father? You are becoming slower and slower.

Clinton didn't apologize for Byrd, in fact she endorsed him.

PlantB20160612_low.jpg
images

And now you're dodging your own words. You said Trump is "an unapologetic KKK". Where did he ever say that?

I mean, in order to openly be in an organization, he would have to say so.

PlantB20160612_low.jpg
images

Now why would he need to apologize for his father? You are becoming slower and slower.

Clinton didn't apologize for Byrd, in fact she endorsed him.
Byrd apologized for himself and left the KKK, The Trump family has not!
crcbr190722.jpg

PlantB20160612_low.jpg
images

And now you're dodging your own words. You said Trump is "an unapologetic KKK". Where did he ever say that?

Please show where he apologized for his family's connection to the KKK. The KKK acknowledge him as one of their own, and I already posted their newspaper acknowledging him.

PlantB20160612_low.jpg
images

Please show where he apologized for his family's connection to the KKK. The KKK acknowledge him as one of their own, and I already posted their newspaper acknowledging him.

So, IOW, you're dodging your own words. If you can't find where he said he belonged to the KKK, you're just making it up.

PlantB20160612_low.jpg
images

So, IOW, you're dodging your own words. If you can't find where he said he belonged to the KKK, you're just making it up.
IOW, you can't show where Tramp apologized for being KKK.

images

He isn't KKK you miserable fucking liar.

images

His KKK daddy raised him as KKK.

His KKK daddy raised him as KKK.

And of course you have proof of this.....

1-32b828dbac.jpg

Trumps daddy was KKK

images

You haven't shown where he is. There's nothing to apologize for. You made a statement you can't support, ie a lie.

Forum List

Back