Leftists and Trumpists are afraid of drugs like fire

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
This does not only apply to psychedelics, including alcohol.

This does not only apply to psychedelics, including alcohol. Drugs that make people stupid are stimulated by leftists and trumpists.

When it comes to cocaine, heroin, and stimulants, here are some obvious statistics.

The right roaring 20s were with cocaine. Then the left comes, the 21st amendment is introduced, cocaine is withdrawn from Coca-Cola.

Eisenhower loyal to heroin. Golden Triangle.

Further, Kennedy drowned America in hippie-swinish times. I do not know his attitude towards human drugs, probably it was bad.

Then Reagan, Bush and a lot of heroin from Afghanistan, a lot of cocaine from Colombia.

Next is Clinton destroying heroin chic.

Then Bush, who partially returned the plantations in Afghanistan until about 2005.

After Bush's departure, heroin seems to have completely disappeared from Eurasia.

Biden spent a lot of effort to destroy the Mephedrone wave.

Do your own research

Last edited:
Support for prohibition was a complex and bipartisan thing. There were progressives who thought it would better society, and conservatives who thought alcohol was an abomination to god.

In modern times, my research indicates that, in general, Democrats will back cannabis decriminalization, while Republicans oppose it.

• Banned
Apparently, Bush Jr. began to weaken from 2005, unrest in Eastern Europe was connected with this, and he lost influence in the Russian Federation. From January 2007 to September 2008, the price per gram of cocaine in the US increased by 89% - from $96.61 to $182.73, while its purity decreased by 32.1% - from 67% to 46%. The price of methamphetamine rose from $148.91 per gram to $184.09

At this time, heroin almost completely disappeared in the Russian Federation, and the desomorphine plague began.

• Banned
In modern times, my research indicates that, in general, Democrats will back cannabis decriminalization, while Republicans oppose it.
Cannabinoids are not very important, but overall it is a mild psychedelic. Leftists always support the drugs of fools.

• Banned
I'm pretty sure the left killed Cobain and Brittany Murphy because they were H icons. Were there other similar cases?

• Banned
Marilyn Monroe was an alcoholic, it seems she did not use cocaine and heroin. This is Kennedy's protégé.

This does not only apply to psychedelics, including alcohol.

This does not only apply to psychedelics, including alcohol. Drugs that make people stupid are stimulated by leftists and trumpists.

When it comes to cocaine, heroin, and stimulants, here are some obvious statistics.

The right roaring 20s were with cocaine. Then the left comes, the 21st amendment is introduced, cocaine is withdrawn from Coca-Cola.

Eisenhower loyal to heroin. Golden Triangle.

Further, Kennedy drowned America in hippie-swinish times. I do not know his attitude towards human drugs, probably it was bad.

Then Reagan, Bush and a lot of heroin from Afghanistan, a lot of cocaine from Colombia.

Next is Clinton destroying heroin chic.

Then Bush, who partially returned the plantations in Afghanistan until about 2005.
After Bush's departure, heroin seems to have completely disappeared from Eurasia.

Biden spent a lot of effort to destroy the Mephedrone wave.

Do your own research
sigh .... once again
1690153747707.jpeg

Forum List

Back