Leftist Threatens to Kill GOP Congressional Candidate’s Children! Typical ABNORMAL action!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hate desperation, and fear mongering are all the DemonRATS HAVE LEFT.....and you wonder why thinking people look at these bomb FEAR MONGERING as a false flag!

Jay Webber, Republican candidate for New Jersey’s 11th Congressional District, is the latest recipient of the left’s violent nature.

“What the f*** is wrong with you….you scumbag. You BETTER hope you don’t win! Or else. How many kids do you have…. 7? Unlucky 7. This is what we think of you. Time to get out of politics,” the letter read.

Seems unhinged New Jersey Democrats are taking the marching orders from Maxine Waters, Barrack Obama, Eric Holder and other Dem leaders to heart. To the Dems, even our children are not off limits.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

This is why democrats are losing. All they have is to send fake bombs to democrat politicians.

Hate desperation, and fear mongering are all the DemonRATS HAVE LEFT.....and you wonder why thinking people look at these bomb FEAR MONGERING as a false flag!

Jay Webber, Republican candidate for New Jersey’s 11th Congressional District, is the latest recipient of the left’s violent nature.

“What the f*** is wrong with you….you scumbag. You BETTER hope you don’t win! Or else. How many kids do you have…. 7? Unlucky 7. This is what we think of you. Time to get out of politics,” the letter read.

Seems unhinged New Jersey Democrats are taking the marching orders from Maxine Waters, Barrack Obama, Eric Holder and other Dem leaders to heart. To the Dems, even our children are not off limits.

Where does the writer identify as a "leftist", klown shoes?

Where does the writer identify AT ALL?

And --- we're not done yet --- where does it mention anything about "killing"?

For that matter where is Jim Fucking Hoft's link to any source at all?

Yeah you got a "funny". That's automatic when you think Hateway Plunder is an actual source of anything.
Dumbass.

You know, considering that there have been attacks on both Dems and Reps, we ought to come together to denounce ANYONE who attacks either side.

Personally? I hope they catch whoever did the bomb threat and do it quick. I'd also like to see them made an example of, and given the harshest punishment possible under sentencing guidelines.

As soon as the Democrat bomb sender is caught he will plead that he was raising awareness of Trump violence. All Democrats previously threatened will band together in support of the fake bomber who was driven to extremes because of republican violence.

This is why democrats are losing. All they have is to send fake bombs to democrat politicians.

Lets have some proof. I said I was going to take it easy on you, but you need proof for this accusation. And by the way, us Democrats are winning.

We do not read the gateway pundit and if anything is fake news , that is it.

As soon as the Democrat bomb sender is caught he will plead that he was raising awareness of Trump violence. All Democrats previously threatened will band together in support of the fake bomber who was driven to extremes because of republican violence.

Sorry, not gonna happen. If the person is caught, BOTH sides are going to denounce them, and they will probably end up UNDER the jail.

Lets have some proof. I said I was going to take it easy on you, but you need proof for this accusation. And by the way, us Democrats are winning.
Nope. I don't need any proof at all. But, the nature of this Lying For Justice operation speaks for itself.

You were going to take it easy on me. Idiot, there is nothing you can do except run about. Scream and shout.

Well the beat goes on, and with the prior so call flame piece of NYT s killing of Trump, to hit the printed news media and the bleating of the Democrats that the hate needs to stop. Here comes more from the left. These people are dangerous criminal to even joke or suggest the murder of another person over the Party they campaign for . This is insane and some nut job will buy into the statement made by Leaders and follow through as if they order them to do harm. I say to all, better stop it, because it could backfire on you.

upload_2018-10-25_15-23-31.jpeg

There never is any outrage about the crazy left threatening republicans and strangely enough nobody is usually arrested. Over the hill actor Peter Fonda must have violated half a dozen laws when he issued a tweet that called for the kidnapping of the Press Secretary's kids but it ain't hapnin so the crazy left is wilder than ever.

Well the beat goes on, and with the prior so call flame piece of NYT s killing of Trump, to hit the printed news media and the bleating of the Democrats that the hate needs to stop. Here comes more from the left.

Actually that's from the right. Hateway Plundit is a hack fake-news site run by Jim Hoft, all by himself, spewing out bullshit all day. Notice how he has no source for this particular hack piece at all (which is his norm). For all we know he made it up, or recycled it from some other story. Notice how he also inserts content that isn't there, e.g. "leftist", e.g. 'threatens to kill'. Yet he can't document any of it.

And gullible morons like the OP eat this shit up as if it were real, just because they'd like for it to be real. Which is exactly why Jim Fucking Hoft spews it.

The intent in his letter answers that question.
What a stupid point you tried to make.

The implied threat is so clear only a jackass would pretend it doesn't exist.

Yeah you got a "funny". That's automatic when you think Hateway Plunder is an actual source of anything.
Dumbass.
You ask for a source and then turn around and acknowledge it. Real Mensa material there.
I hope this is all because you are drunk, currently. I'd hate to think this is you at your sharpest.

NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING EXCEPT for Trump.

Trump has infected OUR nation like a deadly bacterium, a virus from Hell, a cancer that masticizes, it ALL consumes the victim, and it KILLS.

Yes America; this is what you have chosen. Enjoy your 'choice.'

Happy, happy.

Did democrats ban together in support of the guy who shot Steve Scalise? Nope...

Dumbass.
You ask for a source and then turn around and acknowledge it. Real Mensa material there.
I hope this is all because you are drunk, currently. I'd hate to think this is you at your sharpest.

There IS NO SOURCE, Jackwagon. Jim Fucking Hoft is not a "source" of anything except bloggerational swill. He's got a piece of paper with letters cut out which he puts in the background in soft focus so we can't read it, and then cherrypicks a section he does want us to read --- which STILL says nothing about "leftism" or about "killing". And to back all this up he offers ------ NOTHING. We're supposed to just lie back, think of England and take his word for it.

DUMBASS.

Go change your name. You're a flaming insult to George Orwell.

There IS NO SOURCE, Jackwagon. Jim Fucking Hoft is not a "source" of anything except bloggerational swill. He's got a piece of paper with letters cut out which he puts in the background in soft focus so we can't read it, and then cherrypicks a section he does want us to read ---
Your incredible hatred for Gateway Pundit does absolutely nothing to change the issue and facts of this matter. You haven't provided one single counter fact but it seems
you think your unreasoning anger is reason all in and of itself.

which STILL says nothing about "leftism" or about "killing".
Maybe if you read my post again you'd see how retarded this line of denial is from you. But then again, you may never get it.

And to back all this up he offers ------ NOTHING. We're supposed to just lie back, think of England and take his word for it.

DUMBASS.

And you are an insult to little metal poles with springs inside them and not at all bright.

Dumbass.

There IS NO SOURCE, Jackwagon. Jim Fucking Hoft is not a "source" of anything except bloggerational swill. He's got a piece of paper with letters cut out which he puts in the background in soft focus so we can't read it, and then cherrypicks a section he does want us to read ---
Your incredible hatred for Gateway Pundit does absolutely nothing to change the issue and facts of this matter. You haven't provided one single counter fact but it seems
you think your unreasoning anger is reason all in and of itself.

which STILL says nothing about "leftism" or about "killing".
Maybe if you read my post again you'd see how retarded this line of denial is from you. But then again, you may never get it.

And to back all this up he offers ------ NOTHING. We're supposed to just lie back, think of England and take his word for it.

DUMBASS.

And you are an insult to little metal poles with springs inside it.

Your abject ignorance is even deeper than previously thought. Doubleplus ungood.

I thought you ABNORMAL SCUM are supposed to support the VICTIM....NO QUESTIONS......TYPICAL shit for brains and hypocrites!

Nope. I don't need any proof at all. But, the nature of this Lying For Justice operation speaks for itself.

You were going to take it easy on me. Idiot, there is nothing you can do except run about. Scream and shout.

I take it easy on you since I said to you, I think you are mentally ill and not a right wing nut.

Forum List

Back