Leftist in Germany want to give refugees the vote

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Economist suggests move would trigger "internal civil war"

Leftists in Germany Want to Give Refugees the Vote

As you see degenerates are all over the world their heads are stuck their gov. arse just as much as they are here.

Incase the lower IQ groups can't figure it out the Globalist are pushing for a " ONE WORLD ORDER" ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT"....................................wake the hell up!!

"
The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skillful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution."

Have you ever considered the possibility that if people wanted to read every single thing Alex Jones publishes, they would already be regular readers of the site?

• Banned
Have you ever considered the possibility that if people wanted to read every single thing Alex Jones publishes, they would already be regular readers of the site?

That's where the most factual information is obviously if it were on the LYING MSM I could get if rom there

Don't like it don't stop and they aren't the only place I post from.

• Banned

If people weren't so low on the COMMON SENSE CHART" they might also learn there are LINKS ON THE ARTICLE so if they SHOW UP at INFOWARS and the eyes instantly begin to burn ......that little link will take you off the site and to another site where the article Originates from .............. WOW IMAGINE THAT..

If people weren't so low on the COMMON SENSE CHART" they might also learn there are LINKS ON THE ARTICLE so if they SHOW UP at INFOWARS and the eyes instantly begin to burn ......that little link will take you off the site and to another site where the article Originates from .............. WOW IMAGINE THAT..

So, why don't you use the link for the original, yourself, then, huh?

I realize you are youthful and enthusiastic when it comes to your love of infowars and want to flood this site with every article you find there, but if you were to link to original articles, instead, you would not look to be such an acolyte.

Honestly, kid, how many have you posted just today? You are absolutely manic about it.

Economist suggests move would trigger "internal civil war"

Leftists in Germany Want to Give Refugees the Vote

As you see degenerates are all over the world their heads are stuck their gov. arse just as much as they are here.

Incase the lower IQ groups can't figure it out the Globalist are pushing for a " ONE WORLD ORDER" ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT"....................................wake the hell up!!

"
The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skillful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution."
Why? They're not even German citizens? :uhh:
Only Germans should vote for their Parlament :)

If half you IDIOTS even knew how stupid you make yourselves look every single time you USE INFOWARS as your DENIAL argument,.............. YOU all might stop using that as your excuse because you make yourselves look dumber than a two year old.

LEARN HOW TO READ AND FOLLOW LINKS DUMBASS..
Martin Schultz Wants to Give Refugees the Right to Vote in German Election | Armstrong Economics

upload_2017-3-5_10-32-46.png

now that is fake news. or to put it bluntly: a complete lie. LOL

GUESS THE SAME STATEMENT MUST BE MADE TO YOU AS WELL..

If half you IDIOTS even knew how stupid you make yourselves look every single time you USE INFOWARS as your DENIAL argument,.............. YOU all might stop using that as your excuse because you make yourselves look dumber than a two year old.

Martin Schultz Wants to Give Refugees the Right to Vote in German Election | Armstrong Economics

upload_2017-3-5_10-34-10.png

View attachment 115541
yeah, i read that when it was posted, dumbass. i also understand German election law.

View attachment 115541
yeah, i read that when it was posted, dumbass. i also understand German election law.

You think you do dumbass

View attachment 115541

You think you do dumbass

grundgesetz, artikel 28, absatz 1, satz 3, hero. read it, understand it, and realize why armstrong is a clumsy liar, just like you.

Forum List

Back