Leftist Hollyweirdo's and their freak show 2013 MTV Awards

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6BoYIzhMVU]Bill Maher - Islam vs Other Religions - YouTube[/ame]

Course a liberal can tell you when he's being honest that Christians aren't nearly as bad as Muslims.

So why the fuck does the left support Muslims????

Last edited:
So essentially, our ideas sound good to them but they can't believe in them because their politics doesn't allow them to ponder them long enough to realize that we have better ideas than their liberal friends.

Liberals act like the Borg. You have to be part of the liberal/progressive group to be accepted.

The Catholic Church has turned people away from religion. All it took was for the media to start a publicity campaign about child abuse. Fact is, school teachers molest more children than Catholic priests by far. Course nobody knows this except the children that have been molested. Guess the teachers have a better union.
you guys+ love saying this as if the right doesnt ascribe to this as well. Everytime you turds say this i laugh that much harder.

ok now back to your whinefest

So essentially, our ideas sound good to them but they can't believe in them because their politics doesn't allow them to ponder them long enough to realize that we have better ideas than their liberal friends.

Liberals act like the Borg. You have to be part of the liberal/progressive group to be accepted.

The Catholic Church has turned people away from religion. All it took was for the media to start a publicity campaign about child abuse. Fact is, school teachers molest more children than Catholic priests by far. Course nobody knows this except the children that have been molested. Guess the teachers have a better union.
you guys+ love saying this as if the right doesnt ascribe to this as well. Everytime you turds say this i laugh that much harder.

So you admit you're one with the Borg.

What you just said is your gullibility is excused by ours. That is a rationalization.

So you admit you're one with the Borg.

What you just said is your gullibility is excused by ours. That is a rationalization.

And swing and a miss!

This is an example of brainwashing by the left.

Poor mud, so helpless against the siren lure of Miley's granny underwear. Look at how obsessed he is with it.

Leftists, of course, are made of sterner stuff.

STFU asshole.

Commenting on it doesn't denote obsession.

Now see if you can find a copy of the video of Miley and her tongue and go jerk off.

Leave miley alone!

trailer%20trash%20barbie.jpg

She was born in a carcinogenic FEMA Trailer. Here father is a Republican. She's inbred. She has "talent". Her Daddy said she is the best kisser in the whole county.

turleenandjerwaynejuniorne9.jpg

Leave miley alone!

Chris-crocker.jpg

Talking about image change. Looking for that picture of Chris Crocker, turns out he went from this:

crocket.jpg

to this:

Chris_Crocker.png

It's like they took Bush and made him lucid.

Leave miley alone!

She was born in a carcinogenic FEMA Trailer. Here father is a Republican. She's inbred. She has "talent". Her Daddy said she is the best kisser in the whole county.

Leave miley alone!

Chris-crocker.jpg

Where Billy Ray Cyrus is from people that wear mullets all vote Democrat.

Yup, the left and their revisionist history.

MLK was a Republican and he hated Democrats.

[

So how do you rationalize your bad behavior?

What bad behavior? Hurting your wittle feelings?

Frankly, I've never started a crusade, burned a witch, tortured a heretic, suppressed a scientific fact, molested an altar boy or collaborated with a Nazi. Your wonderful catholic church did all that shit.

The hilarious thing to me is that they have the FUCKING NERVE to try to preach morality to me after all that shit.

[
Fact is everyone has failings. Christians are no different.

The point that escapes you is Christianity does not cause them to fail or cause them to be assholes. Same as with you using Christianity as an excuse to hate.

Again, I'm not the one torturing people for not believing what they believe. That would be your fellow Christians. I just point out the absurdity of it all.

And frankly, if you've earned my hate, you've probably done something to deserve it.

[
Some folks grow up and move on. You haven't done that yet is appears.

I'm not here to exchange insults with assholes all morning.

Have a nice day.

Big tough ex-Green Beret (yeah right) walking away from an argument... Good show.

Admittably, my music tastes pretty much stopped developing in the 1980's... I don't listen to anything produced since then.

But frankly, just don't see what LadyMudSlinger is freaking out about.

And you see nothing wrong with what Miley Cirus was exposing kids to?

Miley was going to their houses and making them watch it?

Come on, they do something like this every year at the VMA's.... And every year, the same religious scolds keep coming back and keep whining about how they saw something that offended their little sensibilities.

Kind of like the people who say the food at Applebee's Sucks, but they keep eating there.

[

So how do you rationalize your bad behavior?

What bad behavior? Hurting your wittle feelings?

Frankly, I've never started a crusade, burned a witch, tortured a heretic, suppressed a scientific fact, molested an altar boy or collaborated with a Nazi. Your wonderful catholic church did all that shit.

The hilarious thing to me is that they have the FUCKING NERVE to try to preach morality to me after all that shit.

[
Fact is everyone has failings. Christians are no different.

The point that escapes you is Christianity does not cause them to fail or cause them to be assholes. Same as with you using Christianity as an excuse to hate.

Again, I'm not the one torturing people for not believing what they believe. That would be your fellow Christians. I just point out the absurdity of it all.

And frankly, if you've earned my hate, you've probably done something to deserve it.

[
Some folks grow up and move on. You haven't done that yet is appears.

I'm not here to exchange insults with assholes all morning.

Have a nice day.

Big tough ex-Green Beret (yeah right) walking away from an argument... Good show.

Seems to me your hatred covers anyone who dares to call themselves a Christian.

I think anyone who's a bigot is behaving badly and you're trying to rationalize it. As if you had valid excuses to be a hateful bigot.

Oh, and I'm not a Catholic. You are. So it's your Catholic Church, not mine. Catholicism was created by a warped version of Christianity in Rome. I don't believe Jesus would approve of it because it doesn't follow the Gospels and it was military and colonialist in nature.

Last edited:
[

I think anyone who's a bigot is behaving badly and you're trying to rationalize it. As if you had valid excuses to be a hateful bigot.

Oh, and I'm not a Catholic. You are. So it's your Catholic Church, not mine. Catholicism was created by a warped version of Christianity in Rome. I don't believe Jesus would approve of it because it doesn't follow the Gospels and it was military and colonialist in nature.

Ohhh, I get it. Yeah, the Catholics were corrupted. Whatever version of fifth generation Protestantism you follow is the "True Faith".

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off at the absurdity of that.

So essentially, God let humans GET THE MESSAGE WRONG for 1500 years. Then he decided to inspire Martin Luther and Henry VIII to change it for largely selfish reasons. (Hank just wanted to get laid!)

It's all bullshit. It's just different flavors of bullshit.

[

Ohhh, I get it. Yeah, the Catholics were corrupted. Whatever version of fifth generation Protestantism you follow is the "True Faith".

Pardon me while I laugh my ass off at the absurdity of that.

So essentially, God let humans GET THE MESSAGE WRONG for 1500 years. Then he decided to inspire Martin Luther and Henry VIII to change it for largely selfish reasons. (Hank just wanted to get laid!)

It's all bullshit. It's just different flavors of bullshit.

That's your opinion.

I don't go in so much for religion but for what Jesus taught and what he did for us. Sorry you don't appreciate it. I guess we"ll all find out when we kick the bucket.

I think you have issues and you deal with them by hating folks for no specific reason other than their beliefs. I dealt with my issues in other ways.

Leave miley alone!

Leave miley alone!

Chris-crocker.jpg

Where Billy Ray Cyrus is from people that wear mullets all vote Democrat.

Yup, the left and their revisionist history.

MLK was a Republican and he hated Democrats.

MLK didn't hate anyone. Which is why you completely missed his message.

So tell me. Were MLK and Lincoln both "confederates"?

MTV Video Music Awards 2013 | Arrivals - latimes.com

And we wonder why crime, murder, and lack of any moral fiber exists in this nation with these creepyazz freaks preaching to the rest of us.. Just go through the gallery and look at them.. Couldn't even stomach it to watch.. it was a joke.

Just people, mostly young people, with different fashion styles.
It's all harmless enough.

Venus had her hair dyed bright purple at the US Open tennis today, and pulled back severely in a side and staged pony tail, making a fashion statement.

MTV Music Awards...probably not the place to be looking for 'elegance' singing;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDJXwMu3-H8]Christie Whelan - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Carols by Candlelight 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
Christie Whelan - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Carols by Candlelight

It's the violent video games we should be worried about.

It's a matter of what you like. To me that is old fashioned and boring. Mariah Carey she ain't.

Now I'm in my sixties. So into Sinatra, but also liking some new stuff. These guys harmonies are mind blowing and they are using all the old technique as well as modern. That's creativity.

I viewed the MTV awards gallery as LadyGunSlinger requested.

I was more refering to the 'elegant' dress and grooming of Christie Whelan at 'Carols'...as compared to the MTV folks' fashion.

Mariah Carey she's not...but given that we have to fight for Christmas every year, and she volunteers, she's most welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back