Leftist Drag Queen Story Hour under attack!

Is drag queens reading queer stories to young children acceptable?

• Total voters

Nice. A piece of art (Pepe the Frog from cartoonist Matt Furie) stolen by the alt-right, who are apparently lazy and not creative enough to come up with their own artwork for their hateful memes. So they steal the work of an original artist without giving him credit or compensation for the work, making them criminals as well. Real piece of shit move by a bunch of real pieces of shit. I hope it implodes on them.

View attachment 257994

Exactly. Right wingertards can't come up with their own shit, so they steal it. Morally bankrupt criminals.

View attachment 257996

View attachment 257998

Virtue signalling trolls is fun!
8BE57267-CF61-487B-B095-AB60889AF7E9.gif

Nice. A piece of art (Pepe the Frog from cartoonist Matt Furie) stolen by the alt-right, who are apparently lazy and not creative enough to come up with their own artwork for their hateful memes. So they steal the work of an original artist without giving him credit or compensation for the work, making them criminals as well. Real piece of shit move by a bunch of real pieces of shit. I hope it implodes on them.
ComingInBroken.jpg

By Honkers! LMAO!

rofl.gif

I cannot believe that anyone thinks this is acceptable! I don't care what they do amongst themselves, but foisting it onto kids who have no business wondering about sexuality is insane and evil! One was even a convicted pedo! Good on these people for protesting it!

Dude tells them that preaching this stuff to kids is an abomination....

Forum List

Back