Leftist Dilemma

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Whose side do the woke idiots take?

Scenario: Person of color aka a Black young man asks a white young woman out on a date. The white young woman politely declines. The man asks why. She says "you're not my type". He calls her a racist. She says he is sexually harassing her. Both go to the same university.

Decisions...decisions....decisions.....

Scenario: Person of color aka a Black young man asks a white young woman out on a date. The white young woman politely declines. The man asks why. She says "you're not my type". He calls her a racist. She says he is sexually harassing her. Both go to the same university.

This harassment happened to my daughter in high school -- constantly. Black boys were forever coming up to her and saying if she wouldn't have sex with them (they didn't bother with the "dating" euphemism) that meant she was racist.

We had to put her in a private school to stop the persecution.

IMO, segregation is the only answer.

This harassment happened to my daughter in high school -- constantly. Black boys were forever coming up to her and saying if she wouldn't have sex with them (they didn't bother with the "dating" euphemism) that meant she was racist.

We had to put her in a private school to stop the persecution.

IMO, segregation is the only answer.
PC Date Rape

Obama's father successfully used that line on his mother. The result was pregnancy, a quickie marriage, and BHO.

The woke idiots will defend the woman, only if the woman used to be a Black man who now identifies as a White woman, extra points if ze cut his penis off. Or maybe they'll call it even in that case.

Forum List

Back