Lefties go ballistic as mom confronts drag queen story hour for children

That lady has the right to confront who she believes to be demon possessed and if other people do not like it, that is their own problem.

God bless you and her and her kids always!!!

Holly

That shit needs to be nipped in the bud! Nip it!

iu

The store owner was all like “this is my store where I’ve invited perverts to indoctrinate kids into their pervert cult. You filming this will expose what I’m up to. You have to leave!”

Don't you love how they come dressed appropriately for a kids' event. Not as conservative or normal women. Nope, they're both dressed as street hookers. One has a super mini-skirt with thigh-stockings he keeps turning to expose kids to.

I thought this was an isolated instance at the Michelle Obama library only, did not realize it's a national campaign. That needs to be stopped. Every single one of those "readings" needs to be protested by those that disagree and have the means/time..

Globalists are conditioning Western civilization not to be outraged by the sexualization of children to pave the way for a fallen America.

INCASE ANYONE MISSED IT THE KID ADDED . THE " P . " IN LGBTQ we've warned for years they will use the LGBT movement in order to legalize PEDOPHILES . wake up you pathetic leftist open your gawd dam eyes idiots!!

desmondgetty121918.jpg

Watch Live: Left Celebrates 11-Year-Old Drag Queen Dancing for Dollars at NYC Gay Club

Oh my stars! A person got thrown out of a business for making a scene!? What is this world coming to!?

Listen to all the sickos supporting this child abuse!

Forum List

Back