Oklahoma state university host drag queen story hour for kids as young as 2 years old.

And obviously it’s not every single one of them, but there are numerous charges on these people not just pedo crimes some have had murder charges on them, the ones who do shows with that Desmond is amazing they were both former inmates and one was for murder.

"It’s not that they are gay it’s the Draqueens are often previous pedos’"
Did you listen to Kitty video, not all draqueens are nec . “ GAY” yeah that’s exactly what I said.

There are men who will tell you they are not gay and sitll do this is that amazing information.

I wouldn’t start making fun too much ppl who did the vaccine found karma from poking fun…..

Karma might turn you red later LOL

3D22DC18-54A3-434D-A5E9-CE2755E8EAF8.jpeg

9B396B4F-3B8F-4E69-97AC-1C15194AF4D2.jpeg

Lol
Oklahoma State University hosted a "Drag Queen Story Hour" for kids as young as 2-years-old earlier in April.

The event, "Drag Queen Story Hour," which took place on April 9, was part of Oklahoma State University's.

This is how they begin to sexualize children and the out of it parents yaaay it because they think it’s an innocent when half of them have been convicted of some pedo crime. They are men who dress up like clowns and set kids on their laps for fun. Dig deep this bs is not little innocent story time for kitties time.
Lol, Oklahoma State got a lot of two year old enrolled do they?

This is fucked up. You're worried about making dem GAYZ. I am pissed at the blackface version of women presented. Literally pissing off all sides here.

Why? Do you think a two year old has any idea what a tranny is? As far as they can tell it's a woman reading them a story. There's a comedian named Barry Humphries who dresses up a like a woman to play a character he created called Dame Edna. I remember seeing him on tv when I was a kid and my dad and I were watching and laughing at the conversation going on between him and the host. I had no idea that was a man dressed up as a woman. I thought she was a real person and I was like probably 11 or 12 at the time. My dad said, "I'm pretty sure that's a guy."
At age 2, children are learning people's faces and voices...men dressed as women has to be confusing long term

Last edited:

Forum List

Back