Left-wing terrorists deface Republican campaign signs with swastikas

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country.

View attachment 677216
View attachment 677217

Multiple large campaign signs for Wisconsin Republican House candidate Derrick Van Orden were found vandalized with swastikas Monday.

Van Orden is the Republican nominee backed by former President Donald Trump in the race for Wisconsin’s Third Congressional District. He is running to replace embattled, retiring Rep. Ron Kind (D-WI) and has campaign signs across the district to support him.

Spray painting campaign signs isn't "terrorism", it's "vandalism". Beating police officers to death on the steps of the Capitol is "terrorism".

View attachment 677216
View attachment 677217

Multiple large campaign signs for Wisconsin Republican House candidate Derrick Van Orden were found vandalized with swastikas Monday.

Van Orden is the Republican nominee backed by former President Donald Trump in the race for Wisconsin’s Third Congressional District. He is running to replace embattled, retiring Rep. Ron Kind (D-WI) and has campaign signs across the district to support him.

That is what I call truth in advertising.

View attachment 677216
View attachment 677217

Terrorists huh? Are they really terrorists? What makes them terrorists?

No, this is exactly what everyone expects from you people.

Suuuuure, nazi...
All this fucking troll ^^^^^^^ marvin martian ever has is RWI talking points and lumping all people he hates as "You People"

Fuck you Marvin if you think I'm editing your post by adding just the "You People"
Yes Marvin, fuck the Troll that you are and whoever you represent.
See you tomorrow since your daily shift is over.

Stain. Oh, and fuck Off Marvin.

Who brainwashed you into thinking that's a "fact", moron?

THINK!
I've met many many jews. Yes I was surprised too that so many of them were Democrats after 8 years of Bush sucking Bibi's dick and paling around with Joe Lieberman. Then Trump kissed Israel's ass too.

A lot of them told me they can't stand the NAZI behavior from Republicans. Even if it's not against them. They see how Trump treated Asians, Hispanics, Arabs and Blacks. Just because it wasn't happening to Jews doesn't mean they are ok with it.

Same with the military. You Republicans have always assumed the military votes with you but no they do not. One poll watcher actually signed an affidavit saying he found it strange to see so many overseas (military) votes going to Biden.

Who brainwashed him and you to think they vote for Republicans?

I've met many many jews. Yes I was surprised too that so many of them were Democrats after 8 years of Bush sucking Bibi's dick and paling around with Joe Lieberman. Then Trump kissed Israel's ass too.

A lot of them told me they can't stand the NAZI behavior from Republicans. Even if it's not against them.
And of course no rational reasonable USMB member believes you because of your lengthy history of compulsively lying to the USMB forum. Basically, nobody in their right mind believes a damn thing you say.

I challenge you to give a few examples of "NAZI behavior" from the Republican party, bitch.

I also predict that you will scurry away from that challenge with your tail between your legs, bitch.

And of course no rational reasonable USMB member believes you because of your lengthy history of compulsively lying to the USMB forum. Basically, nobody in their right mind believes a damn thing you say.

I challenge you to give a few examples of "NAZI behavior" from the Republican party, bitch.

I also predict that you will scurry away from that challenge with your tail between your legs, bitch.
Like when he called White Supremists "very fine people"?

Jews aren't dumb. I'm not dumb. You are. Ever consider that?

Copycats!!!

1659569106237.png

Forum List

Back