Left-wing talk radio is crashing and burning in the Pacific-Northwest!!!

Surprisingly, leftist talk radio could be on its way out in out of all cities, Portand, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. It looks like left-wing poltics could be on a very rapid decline. Not good news for lefties, especially considering these two cities.

Inside Radio, The Most Trusted News in Radio

The pendulum will soon swing back toward freedom again, but not until people get their fill of Leftist fail.

It already HAS swung back toward freedom. Freedom FROM conservative propaganda and well-heeled conservative efforts to buy the election with an avalanche of Super PAC money.

And the demographic trend will continue in its current direction. By all means, keep demonizing the rest of the electorate and see where it gets you. By the time Texas turns purple, it'll be too late to have an epiphany.

You showed you're a kook with all the cartoon posts here, but now that you've been posting pictures (above) of mentally retarded people for laughs....it shows you are also a scumbag.

Don't worry, you will burn in hell someday.:eusa_clap:

Who the hell listens to AM radio?

you-might-teabagger-if-teabaggers-politics-1344366692.jpg

Who the hell listens to AM radio?

you-might-teabagger-if-teabaggers-politics-1344366692.jpg
You showed you're a kook with all the cartoon posts here, but now that you've been posting pictures (above) of mentally retarded people for laughs....it shows you are also a scumbag.

Don't worry, you will burn in hell someday.:eusa_clap:
You're still running-around.....

.....looking like THAT, after getting your ass kicked.....and, THEY look retarded, to you????

:eusa_eh:

532.gif
532.gif
532.gif

Last edited:
Surprisingly, leftist talk radio could be on its way out in out of all cities, Portand, Oregon and Seattle, Washington. It looks like left-wing poltics could be on a very rapid decline. Not good news for lefties, especially considering these two cities.

Nonsense.

You don't know Seattle. AM 1090 will never beome a 100% sports station. They already air some local sports and it is very annoying. If they try to go all sports there will be enough protest to prevent it.

Looks like political payback to me. I listen to KPOJ in Portland on my way to work in the morning, or at least I used to. It was bought out by Clearchannel which is owned by Bain Capital. Even though the station is or was profitable, they abruptly changed the format to a sports channel, as if we don't have enough of those already. Nothing left but NPR if you don't want to listen to rightwing blowhards.

Left-wing talk radio is crashing and burning in the Pacific-Northwest!!!

That's okay, since most lefties can think for themselves.

Sure can't tell judging by those of you on this forum.

at least with LaKoota and Chris......they usually just post what someone else put together.....those two would have a hard time throwing a Ham Sandwich together.....

The pendulum will soon swing back toward freedom again, but not until people get their fill of Leftist fail.

It already HAS swung back toward freedom. Freedom FROM conservative propaganda and well-heeled conservative efforts to buy the election with an avalanche of Super PAC money.

And the demographic trend will continue in its current direction. By all means, keep demonizing the rest of the electorate and see where it gets you. By the time Texas turns purple, it'll be too late to have an epiphany.

Well, THAT has to be the most bizarre progressive re-definition of the word "freedom":

"Freedom from conflicting viewpoints."

liberal-views-demotivational-poster.jpg

Last edited:

Talk radio? Who cares.

Those folks who have problems with words that have more than 5 letters......

Teabaggers_ThenandNow.jpg

24 rep points? Let me lighten your load, boy...

Talk radio? Who cares.

I think the left cares, they seem to be in love with Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck. Every time any of them speak, they go ape shit.

Nonsense.

You don't know Seattle. AM 1090 will never beome a 100% sports station. They already air some local sports and it is very annoying. If they try to go all sports there will be enough protest to prevent it.

Maybe you don't understand Seattle and business.

http://www.nwprogressive.org/weblog...n-cbs-radio-converting-am-1090-to-sports.html

We get more sports, great move.

Celebration of conservative monopoly on the media.

is it a Monopoly if no one wants to listen to Liberal Radio?....Air America did not fare to well out here.....

I'm pointing out that the Liberal Dominated Media claim is a myth. Conservative media outlets dominate all the others by a large margin, and you guys always celebrate that... and yet you continue to cry about the liberal mainstream media.

Talk radio? Who cares.

I think the left cares, they seem to be in love with Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck. Every time any of them speak, they go ape shit.
Leftists have to have something to hate.

is it a Monopoly if no one wants to listen to Liberal Radio?....Air America did not fare to well out here.....

I'm pointing out that the Liberal Dominated Media claim is a myth. Conservative media outlets dominate all the others by a large margin, and you guys always celebrate that... and yet you continue to cry about the liberal mainstream media.
here is that......"you guys" again......and im sorry Cow.....but i have never cried about the "Liberal Mainstream Media".......i have found out just like so many others that the news whether it be TV or Radio, Right or Left......always has a spin to it.... most news unless they are reporting an accident put a spin on things.....especially political things.....

It is a myth that no one wants to listen to liberal radio. KPOJ AM 620 in Portland was doing quite well, and had a large and loyal base of listeners and advertisers.

In truth, there is no "liberal" or "conservative" media. It is all corporate media. There are now only about a half dozen major media conglomerates that control just about all the media. You think they are going to allow truly independent viewpoints out on the air or in print?

Talk radio, is basically preaching to the choir.
Right now, those on the right find much to be angry about. Therefore, talk radio on the right should be booming. If it isn't, something is seriously wrong.

I know more liberals listening to rightwing talk radio, then conservatives.

The reason Left-wing radio almost always fails is because of a simple fact; they are bound by the truth whereas many conservative talk show hosts feel no obligation to be truthful.

That is a lot of bullshit. I listen to a couple left wing host and they lie and exaggerate all day long.

So, that blows that theory, what other bull shit do you got?

Forum List

Back