Left Savages Gay Writer For Saying People Stigmatize His Conservatism More Than His Sexuality

Social media is about the only place leftards can attempt to savage anyone. They know better in the real world.

Mean people suck, and modern progressives tend to be very mean people.

Left Savages Gay Writer For Saying People Stigmatize His Conservatism More Than His Sexuality.

“Progressives proceeded to prove Chad Greene’s original point — and negate their manicured image of being a haven of tolerance for LGBT people — by savaging him on social media.”

and if he was liberal conservatives would bash him for being gay AND liberal.....

so what the fuk is your fkn point?

that liberals are ALMOST as bad as conservatives?

Left Savages Gay Writer For Saying People Stigmatize His Conservatism More Than His Sexuality.

“Progressives proceeded to prove Chad Greene’s original point — and negate their manicured image of being a haven of tolerance for LGBT people — by savaging him on social media.”

and if he was liberal conservatives would bash him for being gay AND liberal.....

Crappy strawman. Homosexuals are not mocked for being homosexual unless they’re conservatives.

Gotta love these retards who take some cherrypicked Twits and then extrapolate them all the way to an entire side of a political population.

--- and then immediately change it to another extrapolation of the entire population of a sociopolitical movement of a hundred years ago, literally in the next sentence.

--- and then immediately change it back to "the Left" again, literally in the next sentence.

--- and then change it back to "Progressives" again, literally in the next sentence.

Logical argument is a lost art. It's like we're watching some vast contest where the object is to maximize the number of times one can shoot one's own argument in the foot.
shoot-foot.gif

Last edited:

Gotta love these retards who take some cherrypicked Twits and then extrapolate them all the way to an entire side of a political population.

--- and then immediately change it to another extrapolation of the entire population of a sociopolitical movement of a hundred years ago, literally in the next sentence.

--- and then immediately change it back to "the Left" again, literally in the next sentence.

--- and then change it back to "Progressives" again, literally in the next sentence.

Logical argument is a lost art. It's like we're watching some vast contest where the object is to maximize the number of times one can shoot one's own argument in the foot.
Yet another Leftard attacks him.

No po-faced sentence ever dripped with more caustic irony than the article's:

>> Today’s left uses identity politics like this in lieu of making good arguments <<

thud.gif

Holy SHIT what a literary turd. Some clueless editor actually let this out. Maybe even added to it in the bipolar title/subtitle.

According to your own link it appears to be a her.

Y'all should actually read your own links before you flush them into a thread.

Dufus plays the gender label game to divert from his proving the OP right.

Once again for the Illiterati ---

Your page is attributed to a "Joy Putnam" and appends this portrait ---

headshotnew.jpg

Go ahead and essplain to the class why you're using the pronoun "he". I'll watch.

Once again for the Illiterati ---

Your page is attributed to a "Joy Putnam" and appends this portrait ---

headshotnew.jpg

Go ahead and essplain to the class why you're using the pronoun "he". I'll watch.
Don’t you ever read links supplied, Shitforbrains? It’s about Chad Greene, you moron.

It's rude to call someone a fucking moron. But really....what a fucking moron!
Have you confused the author of an article about a male gay conservative who is attacked for being conservative
more than being gay with the subject of her article?

Yes. You have, moron.

Have you confused the author of an article about a male gay conservative who is attacked for being conservative

Yes. You have, moron.

I didn't even read the article as regards its subject. Didn't need to, wasn't interested.

What I read was the setup. Which looks to me like bowling pins.

Let's roll the tape in slo-mo for the slow readers. Here's the post which --- as usual --- you cut out in an effort to make it go away:

*WHO* is being "attacked" there? The only possible targets are the writer and/or her editor. And of course the OP for parroting such a logical trainwreck. The latter may be a "he" but he would have to respond in the first person, not third.

Fucking moron.

Crappy strawman. Homosexuals are not mocked for being homosexual unless they’re conservatives.

I see friends of yours mocking them on his board on a regular basis!

Yes. You have, moron.
I didn't even read the article as regards its subject. Didn't need to, wasn't interested.

You don't need to read the article to see who wrote it, idiot! The byline is the very first thing you come across!
:icon_rolleyes: Jeebus Christ!
By the way, you are critiquing something you admit you didn't even read! That's classic.Chad Greene is the guy who claims he is attacked more for his conservatism than being gay. How can you possibly disagree with his own life experiences?
Fucking nitwit!

Link away, I have no friends.

Left wing media folks aren’t my friends either.

Mika: "I apologize to everyone" for my "butt-boy" comment

Yes. You have, moron.

You don't need to read the article to see who wrote it, idiot! The byline is the very first thing you come across!

Correct. That's what I pointed out to clueless OP-boi.

:icon_rolleyes: Jeebus Christ!

I unnistan he has a birfday coming up. :dunno:

Maybe Santa will bring you and OP-boi a clue machine when he gets off the Jee Bus.

By the way, you are critiquing something you admit you didn't even read!

Again, didn't need to. Again, I read the setup, which was crippled by its own fallacies,which *IS* what I criticized.
Why, after all, shoot the wounded?

How in fact could I quote the erroneous terms OF that setup, if I "hadn't read" it?

Duh??

That's classic.Chad Greene is the guy who claims he is attacked more for his conservatism than being gay. How can you possibly disagree with his own life experiences?

I know nothing of this "Chad Greene". I saw the low-hanging fruit of blatant fallacy and I devoured it. Yum.
Urp. 'Scuse me.

Fucking nitwit!

Actually it's not necessary to sign your posts. We can see your name to the left. Which at this point you might want to change and start over.

Forum List

Back