Left Is Losing the War on Plastic

Leftists are fighting a losing battle. They would need to ban anything that is portable plastic to make a dent and I hope they not as stupid as they sound. Leftists were told prior to the ban that people reuse these plastic bags for various purposes such as for trash or storing and carrying goods. They didn't listen.

Leftists are fighting a losing battle. They would need to ban anything that is portable plastic to make a dent and I hope they not as stupid as they sound. Leftists were told prior to the ban that people reuse these plastic bags for various purposes such as for trash or storing and carrying goods. They didn't listen.
Hilarious

You’d have to be a special kind of idiot to be against curbing plastic pollution.

They outlawed plastic grocery bags here in my middle class ghetto, too. Fucking morons.
I go to the produce section and gather several plastic bags designed for fruit and veggies and I use them for my grocery bags.

They outlawed plastic grocery bags here in my middle class ghetto, too. Fucking morons.
I go to the produce section and gather several plastic bags designed for fruit and veggies and I use them for my grocery bags.
And you go home and eat parts of the bag.

Good for you.

Roll that coal fuckup.

You’d have to be a special kind of idiot to be against curbing plastic pollution.
Did you scream at Proctor and Gamble and Clorox for making 20 different sizes of the same detergent and bleach?

Forum List

Back