Lebron should take his talents to another country.

May be LeBlanc or LeBronc should go to North Korea?

Venezuela may be?

Go just go!

Maybe you should go.

If he hates it in America so much ....set him free!

let him go!

what's the problem?

Well, maybe it's YOU who hates America so much.

Do you love everything about the US? Do you love all the black people? Do you love the Basketball players, the Football players? Do you love their protests? These are parts of America. If you don't like them, then leave. Stop complaining. If you don't like something about America, don't moan about it, moaning implies you hate the US. Just get out.

Stop it! don't exert yourself .....

It makes me tired just to read your reply! :confused:

Sure it does, because I'm using YOUR ARGUMENT, so tiring to read, just have pity on people like me.

May be LeBlanc or LeBronc should go to North Korea?

Venezuela may be?

Go just go!

Maybe you should go.

If he hates it in America so much ....set him free!

let him go!

what's the problem?
Hes's already free.

His problem is that he can still get pulled over simply because he is Black.

Not playing any race games ...:eusa_naughty:

I'm sorry but no way.
You dont have to play games. Your only job is to listen and comprehend.

-"LeBron’s ignorance of the world and the causes of the protests he supports are indicative of who these athletes turned activists are."-

Rebels without a cause, or a clue. :sad:

Rebel Without a Clue: LeBron James Has No Idea Why People Are Protesting, Or What Any of this Even Means - Breitbart
Pretty sure he is vastly more educated about the world than you are. Dudes traveled all over the world and represented the US in multiple Olympics. What have you done?

I have done things...studied, University, travel the world ...but that's not the point.

I am not into race like you seem you are....we will never speak the same language :dunno:

Race means nothing to me

-"LeBron’s ignorance of the world and the causes of the protests he supports are indicative of who these athletes turned activists are."-

Rebel Without a Clue: LeBron James Has No Idea Why People Are Protesting, Or What Any of this Even Means - Breitbart
Pretty sure he is vastly more educated about the world than you are. Dudes traveled all over the world and represented the US in multiple Olympics. What have you done?

I have done things...studied, University, travel the world ...but that's not the point.

I am not into race like you seem you are....we will never speak the same language :dunno:

Race means nothing to me
Not sure with what that has to do with Lebron being more educated about the world than you are but ok. :cuckoo:

Race means nothing to me
Not sure with what that has to do with Lebron being more educated about the world than you are but ok. :cuckoo:

So ok then.;)

You should find another excuse to hate on blacks. These players are within their rights to say what they want.

LeBron pays more in taxes in one year than you'll earn in your lifetime. He contributes more to charity in one year than you'll earn in your lifetime.

When you've done half of what this man has accomplished both on and off the court, you still won't be fit to tie his shoes.

Ballplaying is not an accomplishment. It's the luck of the draw.

To become the best in the world at anything requires both talent and an enormous amount of hard work and dedication. It requires intelligence and discipline. World championships require single minded focus and determination. LeBron has lead two different teams to world championships.

Your hero, Donald Trump, was born the son of wealthy man, who gave his son a small fortune to get started in business. Everything was handed to him and he still managed to fuck it up royally, screwing people over at will, lying, cheating, screwing around. 7 bankruptcies and counting. 3000 lawsuits. And the worst first year President in history.

But Donald is white so you admire him and denigrate the man who achieved greatness on his own merits.

Nothing says stupid like Republican voters.

Trump is President of the United States.

James plays roundball.

Try again.

You should find another excuse to hate on blacks. These players are within their rights to say what they want.

LeBron pays more in taxes in one year than you'll earn in your lifetime. He contributes more to charity in one year than you'll earn in your lifetime.

When you've done half of what this man has accomplished both on and off the court, you still won't be fit to tie his shoes.

Ballplaying is not an accomplishment. It's the luck of the draw.
Says the guy that was grudgingly picked last for sports every since elementary. :laugh:

If you knew the work one has to put in to become a top notch athlete of Lebrons caliber you would pass out from fatigue just thinking about it.

I hold a 5th Dan Master ranking in Tae Kwon Do, certified by the Kukkiwon.

Indeed. And everyone else is within their rights to consider them morons.
Only a moron would consider someone like Lebron a moron.

People who bite the hand that feeds them are morons.

People with access to the press, whose every move is watched and reported on, can use that platform to aggrandize themselves, as Trump is doing, or they can use it to help those who aren't gifted with talent and who nobody cares about. Like kids growing up in ghettos with crappy schools and few opportunities.

Princess Diana famously said that if the paparazzi were going to follow her everywhere, she was going to show them things they'd never otherwise show. She took them to mine fields in Africa, to AIDS wards when people shunned those who suffered from the disease, and she hugged these people.

Donald Trump? He used his visit to Texas after Hurricane Harvey destroyed Houston, to sell hats.

People with access to the press, whose every move is watched and reported on, can use that platform to aggrandize themselves, as Trump is doing, or they can use it to help those who aren't gifted with talent and who nobody cares about. Like kids growing up in ghettos with crappy schools and few opportunities.

Princess Diana famously said that if the paparazzi were going to follow her everywhere, she was going to show them things they'd never otherwise show. She took them to mine fields in Africa, to AIDS wards when people shunned those who suffered from the disease, and she hugged these people.

Donald Trump? He used his visit to Texas after Hurricane Harvey destroyed Houston, to sell hats.

You are a strange person.

You are a strange person.

Why? Because I give a shit about the kind of world my grandchildren will grow up in? Because I do what I can to help my neighbours, without regard to their race, religion or country of origin.

When Jesus said "love one another as I have loved you" he didn't qualify that statement by race or religion. I don't either.

Fuck that high school dropout prima donna.
Must make you really mad he is a millionaire with only a high school education and you still havent been promoted to head fry cook huh?

How is it Lebron is way more successful and influential than you are?
without affirmative action fat slobs could dunk, too.

No they couldn't. You have to be able to jump and jump high and fat people can't do that, with or without affirmative action.

Affirmative action gets you a chance to try. If you can't cut it, you don't get to keep the job.

Why? Because I give a shit about the kind of world my grandchildren will grow up in? Because I do what I can to help my neighbours, without regard to their race, religion or country of origin.

No, because you seem almost by default on this board to support the totalitarian side of things. Your grandchildren will be appreciative I'm sure, should that come to pass.

When Jesus said "love one another as I have loved you" he didn't qualify that statement by race or religion. I don't either.

Well, on that note, he also said "sell what you have", not "take what your neighbor has" to aid the poor.

"Neighbours"? Canadian? Brit?

No, because you seem almost by default on this board to support the totalitarian side of things. Your grandchildren will be appreciative I'm sure, should that come to pass.

Well, on that note, he also said "sell what you have", not "take what your neighbor has" to aid the poor.

"Neighbours"? Canadian? Brit?

Totalitarian? Hardly.

Totalitarianism is demanding that those who engage in peaceful protest be silenced. Totalitarianism is claiming that the media which criticizes the government is "fake news".

Totalitarianism is suggesting that the country be "cleansed" of liberals, Muslims, and non-whites. Really anyone you don't like or who doesn't think like you.

Totalitarianism is keeping a large percentage of the population in fear of losing their health care so the wealthy can benefit. It's taking away protections which regulate pollution so that the water supply is endangered and the air you breathe is poisoned, all to the benefit of the wealthy.

Totalitarianism is keeping wages so low that workers have to depend on government handouts to feed their families.

Totalitarianism benefits the very few to the detriment of the many.

Fuck that high school dropout prima donna.
You don't know what I make or what I have or haven't done. And as all Liberals do, you have twisted this into your favorite subject: Racism. This all about Lebron's incredible ego and using his prominent position to attack the President. If he were White I would be just as pissed at him as I am at dipshit Greg Popovich who should accompany Lebron on a World Trump bash tour and never come back.

Forum List

Back