LeBron James just 36 points away from breaking the all time scoring record

Did you see curry score 50 game 7 against the kings?

2 of the 3 top teams in the West got bounced. Curry and Lebron taught those young boys how it’s done.

Will Denver make the finals? They’ll have to beat the suns first, then curry or Lebron then most likely Boston. I’m rooting for Denver or Boston.

But somehow curry and lebron aren’t heels to me right now. It might be cool to see Lebron or curry win another.

Yes, just got through watching it. Curry showed out.

Pulling for GS against the Lakers. Although the Lakers were my favorite back in the day when Magic, Worthy, and Kareem were there. I just can't pull for Lebron.

Pulling for Boston in the East also. GS in the West, up until they meet Denver....If they do I'll be possibly pulling for Denver. Would love to see N. Jokic in the Finals.

Pulling for GS against the Lakers. Although the Lakers were my favorite back in the day when Magic, Worthy, and Kareem were there. I just can't pull for Lebron.

Pulling for Boston in the East also. GS in the West, up until they meet Denver....If they do I'll be possibly pulling for Denver. Would love to see N. Jokic in the Finals.
I don’t want Lebron to catch Jordan’s 6 so definitely not rooting for LA.

If you asked me who I want to win. Of the teams left I want Denver, Boston, Golden State or suns.

Im not even considering the Heat or NY. Should I?

And is Imbeed really out? That’s too bad.

Id love most to see NY win it all. That town would go nuts. It’s always fun to watch a good Knicks team play in msg. I can’t believe Heat won. I fell asleep and woke to see they stole home Court. Jimmy buckets

I don’t want Lebron to catch Jordan’s 6 so definitely not rooting for LA.

If you asked me who I want to win. Of the teams left I want Denver, Boston, Golden State or suns.

Im not even considering the Heat or NY. Should I?

And is Imbeed really out? That’s too bad.

Id love most to see NY win it all. That town would go nuts. It’s always fun to watch a good Knicks team play in msg. I can’t believe Heat won. I fell asleep and woke to see they stole home Court. Jimmy buckets

I always have a lot of catching up to do because I only watch the NBA once the playoffs start. Haven't seen teams play with their new lineups like K.D. with the Suns.

From what little I've seen Boston should be a heavy favorite to win the East, especially now that Embiid is hurt. Although I don't know how serious his injury is. I don't know how good NY or Miami is though, haven't seen them play yet.

I do have to say though, Boston and LA in the Finals is interesting from a rivalry standpoint.

That would mean I have to sit through Lebron beating GS, so I hope not. LOL

I always have a lot of catching up to do because I only watch the NBA once the playoffs start. Haven't seen teams play with their new lineups like K.D. with the Suns.

From what little I've seen Boston should be a heavy favorite to win the East, especially now that Embiid is hurt. Although I don't know how serious his injury is. I don't know how good NY or Miami is though, haven't seen them play yet.

I do have to say though, Boston and LA in the Finals is interesting from a rivalry standpoint.

That would mean I have to sit through Lebron beating GS, so I hope not. LOL
Let’s hope Denver continues to dominate.

Denver vs Boston. I hope that is the finals.

NY sat their best guy with a sprained ankle. Heat up 1 to 0. The Heat could beat Boston. If they beat the bucks why not? But Jimmy butler has to keep playing like mj

Lived out in Sac. for a decade back in '90! Even spent a couple years in the Bay Area! It's Deja Vu! Been a while for the Kings and they represented by taking GS to 7 games! It might be too much to deal w/! I want to like GS, but that jerk Green is such an embarrassment! He cost them a dream season several years ago breaking up 4 CHP. in a row w/ record 73 win season! Then he punches a rookie; Poole in practice! Now the team had to go the limit in the 1st Rd. How much can they overcome? :omg: :heehee: :dunno::stir::rolleyes:

Lived out in Sac. for a decade back in '90! Even spent a couple years in the Bay Area! It's Deja Vu! Been a while for the Kings and they represented by taking GS to 7 games! It might be too much to deal w/! I want to like GS, but that jerk Green is such an embarrassment! He cost them a dream season several years ago breaking up 4 CHP. in a row w/ record 73 win season! Then he punches a rookie; Poole in practice! Now the team had to go the limit in the 1st Rd. How much can they overcome? :omg: :heehee: :dunno::stir::rolleyes:

Sac. going to be tough for years to come if they can keep the core of that team together.

Fox is legit top guard in the league and Monk coming off the bench is almost as good, from what I've seen.

I agree about D. Green. He's good player that creates match up problems for the other team. But, too much drama. I've been hearing this may be his last year with G.S......We'll see.

He plays OKC tonight. I think he breaks it, but I’m not going to stay up late to watch. Amazing achievement by James to add to his tremendous legacy on the court.

Will the Xi CCP Slaves who makes LeBrons sneakers watch this amazing feat?

He plays OKC tonight. I think he breaks it, but I’m not going to stay up late to watch. Amazing achievement by James to add to his tremendous legacy on the court.
I heard last night that Lebron has played against 35% of all the players to have ever played in the NBA.

Think about it. This years class of young new athletes, dating back all the way to when he first joined the league in 2003. Going on 21 years.

The NBA is a 70-year-old organization born from innovation. It was June 1946
35% seems a little high but that's what they said.

LeBron James has played against the following active NBA head coaches:

▪️
Chauncey Billups (Trail Blazers)
▪️
Willie Green (Pelicans)
▪️
Adrian Griffin (Bucks)
▪️
Darvin Ham (Lakers)
▪️
Jason Kidd (Mavs)
▪️
Tyronn Lue (Clippers)
▪️
Ime Udoka (Rockets)
▪️
Jacque Vaughn (Nets)

Will the Xi CCP Slaves who makes LeBrons sneakers watch this amazing feat?

IMHO, those slaves probably did not watch that feat.

I heard that they were too busy, over there making Nike's Jordan Brand sneakers and Nike's Air Jordan sneakers

Forum List

Back