Leaving one forum for another due to a strong bias against conservatives...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
I was not PC enough for administrator. I won't yell fire if there is not a fire, but I won't pull any punches when I believe in something. I am not all that verbose. Sometimes less is better.

Firm believer in "Strong fences make good neighbors".

Less Government is ideal.

Hope this is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship.

ridge

Welcome

Don't worry about it, I must have been banned from at least 10 political forums over the past 15 years.

th

I was not PC enough for administrator. I won't yell fire if there is not a fire, but I won't pull any punches when I believe in something. I am not all that verbose. Sometimes less is better.

ridge

Hey Ridge, and welcome to the funny farm...

Ridge, welcome. The libs complain this is to right centered, and the righties make the same complaint about the libs. The Board is pretty well balanced, which makes for stupendous threads.

Welcome aboard.

ridge

Welcome -- you won't find that issue here. We look forward to your voice. :thup:

Thanks everyone for the Welcome and any future gestures to make me feel at home.

And anyone who quotes Mark Twain can't be all bad:beer:

Damn I missed him... I feel bad he is not able to comprehend from my OP and my posts for the last 3+ months just exactly what kind of conservative I am... Maybe if he ever sobers up and he can get an adult to help him read some posts of mine he will understand then...

Thanks for having my back meathead... :thup:

ridge
Welcome,
I hope you found your safe space here.

Forum List

Back