Hello

Nova

Rookie
Apr 20, 2016
Hello, USMB I am hoping for a warm welcome! My economic/political ideology is that of a libertarian capitalist who believes that free markets are great and that governments should exist for the welfare of the people but should not be above the law. I hope to study computer science and physics at Berkeley or MIT so wish me luck. At the moment I enjoy using the internet, reading (which brought me here), and programming.

Hello, USMB I am hoping for a warm welcome! My economic/political ideology is that of a libertarian capitalist who believes that free markets are great and that governments should exist for the welfare of the people but should not be above the law. I hope to study computer science and physics at Berkeley or MIT so wish me luck. At the moment I enjoy using the internet, reading (which brought me here), and programming.
Welcome. Come in and enjoy yourself. We appreciate your interest in us. Have fun and enjoy good conversations and friendly debates. ( HINT: Ignore the jerks and those that engage in silly childish behavior )

th

I enjoy meeting new fezzes

upload_2016-4-20_22-55-1.png

Hello!

View attachment 72241
How many goats is that now :laugh2:

View attachment 72241
How many goats is that now :laugh2:
5 goats stolen so far. Have to keep my eyes on guno . He's a convicted goat thief.

View attachment 72241
upload_2016-4-20_22-55-36.png

Welcome to our asylum, Nova....hope you enjoy posting here.

Libertainan are of truely maybe next Party in 2020 only if Republican Party won 2016.

Ugh

Forum List

Back