Leave North Korea and Kim Jong-un alone

Why are we trying to goad North Korea into war?

N Korea hasn't invaded anyone for almost 70 years. It has a tiny navy and an antique air force. Most of the army's equipment is out dated WWll surplus with no spare parts. The country's guided missiles can barely get off the launch pad before exploding. And those that do, have trouble hitting the Pacific ocean, let alone Hawaii.

Sure its leader Kim Jong-un is a brutal dictator. But heck, most of the countries in Africa and Asia are ruled by dictators just as bad as little Kim.

Why don't we just ignore him and his antics. And quit pretending like N Korea is some kind of a global threat. ..... :cool:
war is the only thing that can save the trump presiduncy.

Why are we trying to goad North Korea into war?

N Korea hasn't invaded anyone for almost 70 years. It has a tiny navy and an antique air force. Most of the army's equipment is out dated WWll surplus with no spare parts. The country's guided missiles can barely get off the launch pad before exploding. And those that do, have trouble hitting the Pacific ocean, let alone Hawaii.

Sure its leader Kim Jong-un is a brutal dictator. But heck, most of the countries in Africa and Asia are ruled by dictators just as bad as little Kim.

Why don't we just ignore him and his antics. And quit pretending like N Korea is some kind of a global threat. ..... :cool:
Letting Psychos Have Bombs Is the Product of Multiculturalism

Kim Jong-un will pass on his nuclear toys to Islamic terrorists. We should also wipe out the nukes in Pakistan and the make-ready installations in Iran. It's time the adults take over our foreign policy and start spanking.

I thought Pakistan was helping us in the war on terror?

Besides, if you go to war with Pakistan, it could be like Vietnam, and cause 10's of thousands of Americans to go home in boby-bags, and God forbid if they use nukes against us in retaliation.

We don't want slack jawed yokels running foreign policy, either.
Obama had 8 year's to clean up this fiasco and failed

Obama was ridiculous on supporting rebels aligned with ISIS, and Al Qaeda against Assad

What would drive lil kim crazy is if the media totally ignored him and North Korea. just a total news blackout.
The little man thrives on the attention and if he did get any his head would explode

Is that funny to you fagot?
We're trying to protect you

What if Russia, or China decides to respond to the U.S.A, causing WW3?
what if china decides they have had enough of this fat ass and take him out?.....will anyone anywhere get upset?...

I happen to support going into North Korea, but only in a coalition that would also include China, and Russia too.

If China, and Russia combat us, it could be risky business.

That's actually what happened in the first Korea war, and it didn't end well for us.

It's not your grandfather's army any more

What's that supposed to mean?

The way many in America conduct themselves for support of war, without thinking it through is downright primitive.

At the core of America, are a bunch of British rejects, and I don't think regular Brits are much better.

I think Europe sent it's rejects off to those islands, bunch of primitives.

what if china decides they have had enough of this fat ass and take him out?.....will anyone anywhere get upset?...

I happen to support going into North Korea, but only in a coalition that would also include China, and Russia too.

That's actually what happened in the first Korea war, and it didn't end well for us.

The way many in America conduct themselves for support of war, without thinking it through is downright primitive.

At the core of America, are a bunch of British rejects, and I don't think regular Brits are much better.

How many times we going to have to save you?

We became what you can't do

How many times we going to have to save you?

What do you mean by that, exactly?

I come from a 1 million dollar + household, while many British Americans live in trailer parks. LOL

I come from a 1 million dollar + household, while many British Americans live in trailer parks. LOL

Is that what you think?

Is that what you think?

The U.S.A South is mostly of British heritage, and absolutely a good deal of them live in trailers.

Quit embarrassing your self.
Not good focus on the subject

Is that what you think?

The U.S.A South is mostly of British heritage, and absolutely a good deal of them live in trailers.

I am a Pollock and German American and live in a 5 bedroom house.. along with my two dogs

Is that what you think?

I am a Pollock and German American and live in a 5 bedroom house.. along with my two dogs

My wife died 8 year's ago...

Thanks for checking up on me

Forum List

Back