Leadership in three paragraphs***

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
1. Our policy is directed not against any country or doctrine, but against hunger, poverty, desperation, and chaos. Its purpose should be the revival of a working economy in the world so as to permit the emergence of political and social condition's in which free institutions can exist.

2, Such assistance, I am convinced, must not be on a piecemeal basis as various crises develop. Any assistance that this government may render in the future should provide a cure rather than a mere palliative.

3. Any government that is willing to assist in the task of recovery will find full cooperation, I am sure, on the part of the United States Government. Any government which maneuvers to block the recovery of other countries cannot expect help from us. Furthermore, governments, political parties, or groups which seek to perpetuate human misery in order to profit therefrom politically or otherwise will encounter the opposition of the United States.

Imagine how the crisis at our Southern Border could have been different, if and only if the current administration had studied history.

***From General Marshall's Harvard Speech on the incipient Marshall Plan.

th

So it's the United States fault those countries refused to invest in infrastructure and education to improve their way of life.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Ya... That makes perfect progressive sense.

• Banned
th

So it's the United States fault those countries refused to invest in infrastructure and education to improve their way of life.

*****SMILE*****

Is Trump's form of leadership, i.e. bellicose and Brinkmanship, successful? Is it cost effective and does it make sense?

Have you ever studied history?

th

*****SMILE*****

Is Trump's form of leadership, i.e. bellicose and Brinkmanship, successful? Is it cost effective and does it make sense?

th

I've studied history and people. Listening to people who rely on emotion to achieve their ends, such as yourself, only leads to failure. If you were serious about creating real change you'd be demanding the governments in the countries these people come from to change their ways instead.

*****SMILE*****

• Banned
th

*****SMILE*****

th

I've studied history and people. Listening to people who rely on emotion to achieve their ends, such as yourself, only leads to failure. If you were serious about creating real change you'd be demanding the governments in the countries these people come from to change their ways instead.

*****SMILE*****

And what did history have to say when another nation demands the government to change their way? Has Mexico paid for that wall yet?

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

And what did history have to say when another nation demands the government to change their way? Has Mexico paid for that wall yet?

th

Then don't expect a change in stance about the illegal immigration issue by pathetic attempts on your part to play on others emotions so you can demand giving undeserving people head of the line privileges over others who have waited for years.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
Our recovery is doing quite well thank you. Hunger and poverty seem to be on the decline thanks to Trump's economic policies. Let me get this right, do lefties really think secure borders blocks the recovery of other nations? Try crossing any border in Europe without a passport and see what happens. The "crisis at the border" is about illegal criminals violating American law. Maybe lefties need a lesson in determining the difference between history and political bullshit.

• Banned
Our recovery is doing quite well thank you. Hunger and poverty seem to be on the decline thanks to Trump's economic policies. Let me get this right, do lefties really think secure borders blocks the recovery of other nations? Try crossing any border in Europe without a passport and see what happens. The "crisis at the border" is about illegal criminals violating American law. Maybe lefties need a lesson in determining the difference between history and political bullshit.

• You're full of talking points, none of which comports with reality, or with the OP.

Q. How well is the economy of N. Korea, with closed borders
How is Putin's Russia doing economically? How about Iran, is their despotism making their economy flourish?

What has Trump done to "make the recovery doing quite well"?

• Trade wars
  • Signing the Tax Fraud Bill
  • Adding a Trillion + Dollars to our debt
  • Housing thousands of people who have may have committed a misdemeanor into secure custody, feeding them and providing them health care? Is that budgeted for?
  • Violating the Bill of Rights by incarcerating minors and adults in secure custody without due process.
  • Taking thousand (+?) of the PPACA and putting the burden on local communities to treat the uninsured
  • Kissing Putin's ass, kissing Kim's ass, and alienating our closest allies.

Forum List

Back