LCinC Lies, Breaks Another Promise

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I guess this must be getting old in here, huh?

Seems like every day we're talking about the Liar in Chief just simply lying -- Again.

Just a minor FYI.

Armenian hopes crushed as Obama decides not to use the word apos genocide apos - LA Times

Armenian hopes crushed as Obama decides not to use the word 'genocide'
750x422

People lay flowers at the Tsitsernakaberd Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan, Armenia, on Tuesday.

(Karen Minasyan / AFP/Getty Images)

White House officials have decided that President Obama will not use the word “genocide” to describe the killings of more than 1 million Armenians at the hands of Ottoman Turks when he commemorates the deaths Friday, the 100th anniversary of the massacres.

The decision, revealed Tuesday in a meeting with Armenian American groups, backs down from a previous Obama pledge.

“As president I will recognize the Armenian Genocide,” Obama said while running for president in 2008.

His decision not to do so now sparked anger from activists.

Telling the story of the Armenian genocide in pictures

“The president’s surrender represents a national disgrace,” said Aram S. Hamparian, executive director of the Washington-based Armenian National Committee of America. “It is a betrayal of the truth, and it is a betrayal of trust.”

Edge:

I won't be surprised when one of our resident dimocraps pipes in with a 'Who cares'

Because the truth is -- They don't. Not a bit.

Afterall, it was just a million and a half people and we have bigger fish to fry -- Like gay wedding cakes

There is a woman from Hawaii that hung out with Barry, and said his incessant lying was common knowledge to everyone that knew him. Too bad we didn't know him before we elected him.

Many knew and didn't vote for Him because of that.
Many did not know and wouldn't have cared if they had known.
Many knew and voted for Him because he was upholding their Democrat Tradition.

Where's all our resident dims defending this?

I guess they're like the little kids that cover their eyes when they perceive something bad.... If they can pretend to not see it, it really isn't there.

Trust me, that is a far more accurate description of dims than you can possibly imagine.

It's why they avoid news organizations that bring them facts instead of the pablum they get from the alphabet media, pop culture and Comedy Central

Maybe it's best for them that they never grow up. They might not like what they see they've done when they do.

Lets see, the Turks are from the country of Turkey. And just what is it that we want the Turks to do for us today?

Oh that's right. We want them to kick ass on terrorists. So why piss them off over an event that happened 100 years ago? You think the Armenians need Obama to tell them what they already know?

Of has your Obama Derangement Syndrome got you down today and this was your best stuff for today?

I guess this must be getting old in here, huh?

Seems like every day we're talking about the Liar in Chief just simply lying -- Again.

Just a minor FYI.

Armenian hopes crushed as Obama decides not to use the word apos genocide apos - LA Times

Armenian hopes crushed as Obama decides not to use the word 'genocide'
750x422

People lay flowers at the Tsitsernakaberd Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan, Armenia, on Tuesday.

(Karen Minasyan / AFP/Getty Images)

White House officials have decided that President Obama will not use the word “genocide” to describe the killings of more than 1 million Armenians at the hands of Ottoman Turks when he commemorates the deaths Friday, the 100th anniversary of the massacres.

The decision, revealed Tuesday in a meeting with Armenian American groups, backs down from a previous Obama pledge.

“As president I will recognize the Armenian Genocide,” Obama said while running for president in 2008.

His decision not to do so now sparked anger from activists.

Telling the story of the Armenian genocide in pictures

“The president’s surrender represents a national disgrace,” said Aram S. Hamparian, executive director of the Washington-based Armenian National Committee of America. “It is a betrayal of the truth, and it is a betrayal of trust.”

Edge:

I won't be surprised when one of our resident dimocraps pipes in with a 'Who cares'

Because the truth is -- They don't. Not a bit.

Afterall, it was just a million and a half people and we have bigger fish to fry -- Like gay wedding cakes
When will he start avoiding the word "slavery"? Call it "Strategic Detention"....

Lets see, the Turks are from the country of Turkey. And just what is it that we want the Turks to do for us today?

Oh that's right. We want them to kick ass on terrorists. So why piss them off over an event that happened 100 years ago? You think the Armenians need Obama to tell them what they already know?

Of has your Obama Derangement Syndrome got you down today and this was your best stuff for today?

What I want the Lying Cocksucker in Chief to do, I can't say in public

Just noting that the Lying Cocksucker is living up to his moniker as a Lying Cocksucker......

Again.

Glad to hear that you're okay with the Turks murdering 1.5 Million people.

Just like I'm sure your okay with communism murdering 100 Million people.

typical dimocrap

Wait!!!!! Gay Wedding! Cake!!! Must Protest! Must make sure rights are respected!!! Must condemn Pizza joint!!

douchebags

Forum List

Back