LBJ quote....

Most LBJ quotes would contain more than a few words that are banned here.

Well, he's been in the public eye for a few decades now and we all know he says whatever he feels, so if he's a rabid racist (as you leftists keep saying) it should be easy for you to find a video of him being a rabid racist. Let's see one.

the_race_card_by_kingdork.gif

So you're proving LBJ's quote, huh?

Democrats are raising minimum wage driving up inner city black teenage unemployment to 50%, pounding Obamacare cutting many black workers under 30 hours and importing endless illegal aliens to keep blacks unemployed.

And here you are a black "man" carrying their water repeating their lies

Most LBJ quotes would contain more than a few words that are banned here.

I agree and Oh yeah.

Jackie Kennedy thought LBJ was behind the death of JFK.
He was the one person on the planet who most stood to gain from that death.

Roger Stone has a good book out about the JFK assassination.

The man who killed Kennedy. Great read and LBJ is right at the top of the list.

Well, he's been in the public eye for a few decades now and we all know he says whatever he feels, so if he's a rabid racist (as you leftists keep saying) it should be easy for you to find a video of him being a rabid racist. Let's see one.
I tried to search for a video of Trump being a rabid racist -- but unfortunately all I saw were tons of videos of Obama being a rabid racist

You dont dictate what anyone uses to prove he is a racist you silly clown. I know Drumpf is a moron but I'm pretty sure he has bought up any videos of him saying anything just like he paid off the various skanks he has dealt with.

So you're proving LBJ's quote, huh?

Democrats are raising minimum wage driving up inner city black teenage unemployment to 50%, pounding Obamacare cutting many black workers under 30 hours and importing endless illegal aliens to keep blacks unemployed.

And here you are a black "man" carrying their water repeating their lies
I'm not white so I cant be proving LBJ's quote.

Strike two. I'm not a dem either.

You dont dictate what anyone uses to prove he is a racist you silly clown. I know Drumpf is a moron but I'm pretty sure he has bought up any videos of him saying anything just like he paid off the various skanks he has dealt with.
IOW you can't find even one example, but by repeating the word "racist" over and over somehow proves you right? You're so full of shit you're funny. Pathetic, but funny. :lol:

Why dont you make me run along? I cant help that you are in denial about the commonly known evidence that has already been presented. Face it. The orange buffoon and carnival barker is also a racist.

Trump is no LBJ. LBJ was a racist.

So is Drumpf.

Yeah, I heard the talk form the commies, haven't seen any evidence though. Why don't you run along till you get some.

Why dont you make me run along? I cant help that you are in denial about the commonly known evidence that has already been presented. Face it. The orange buffoon and carnival barker is also a racist.

It isn't fact just because you insist that it is so. Requesting evidence is not unreasonable.

Forum List

Back