Lawlessness: Ignoring and Not Enforcing Federal Law--Repealing Obamacare

Because you say so? Not likely. My point is solid.

Your comment on Clinton is a red herring or a false analogy to deflect. Your wrong on either account.

Your comment on Clinton is a red herring or a false analogy to deflect. Your wrong on either account.

What are you talking about? So your response is, surprisingly, Bush did it? And I'm deflecting!? You are delusional, and haven't proven anything.

I asked a simple question in the OP, and what you offered does not address it at all.

Because you are not capable to differentiating between presidential signing statements, which every administration in the last fifty years has used, and presidential decree to ignore federal laws, which no modern administration has done, then you are only highlighting the extent of your willful ignorance driven by your political bias.

Constitutionally speaking, the President, in and of himself, does not have the power to repeal a law.

Romney has said time and time again, that if he elected, he would repeal Obamacare day one. Either he is a) ignorant of what the Constitution states, b) believes in using "Executive Order" to further bastardize the Constitution and it's proper adjudication, or c) using an empty talking point in hopes of swaying votes his way.

Romney has a heavy schedule DAY ONE; this the third or fourth day long act he has promised to perform on DAY ONE.

Constitutionally speaking, the President, in and of himself, does not have the power to repeal a law.

Romney has said time and time again, that if he elected, he would repeal Obamacare day one. Either he is a) ignorant of what the Constitution states, b) believes in using "Executive Order" to further bastardize the Constitution and it's proper adjudication, or c) using an empty talking point in hopes of swaying votes his way.

That's not what he said. You are omitting a couple words. He's has said he would 'act' from day 1 to repeal Obamacare.
Try reading all my posts.

I don't need to. I read the one and responded.

What are you talking about? So your response is, surprisingly, Bush did it? And I'm deflecting!? You are delusional, and haven't proven anything.

I asked a simple question in the OP, and what you offered does not address it at all.

Yes, you are deflecting, your OP has been resoundly rebuked, you have deflected, and you can't admit your fail. Obvious.

Because you are not capable to differentiating between presidential signing statements, which every administration in the last fifty years has used, and presidential decree to ignore federal laws, which no modern administration has done, then you are only highlighting the extent of your willful ignorance driven by your political bias.

Answered in #26 above. This site is not a pro-far right site, as much as some would so much want it to be. You will be held to your OP with no deflections allowed.

Yes, you are deflecting, your OP has been resoundly rebuked, you have deflected, and you can't admit your fail. Obvious.

Rebuked by whom? You?

You haven't told me what would prevent a Romney administration from directing his Secretary of Health and Human Services from not enforcing the Affordable Care Act, which does not get fully implemented until 2014.

Concentrate real hard, do not invoke Bush, and see if you can come up with something insightful to say--because you have not addressed anything in the OP thus far. The fact that you don't understand that is pathetic.

That is your rebuttal? This administration has taken unprecedented actions and destroyed the rule of law--and all you can offer is a childish comment about police (NOT Federal Officers) and a presidential administration openly flaunting federal laws.

Well sure. Your op is fucking stupid.
law officers of all agencies pick and choose what laws to follow. Not my fault you are fucking stupid and have to make a point of it.

Also, please give us all an example of law officers choosing not to follow laws? Give us all an example of a previous presidential administration decreeing that they will be directing their agencies to flaunt federal law--choosing not to enforce it.

This should be interesting. You are purposely misrepresenting the facts, or, more likely, willfully ignorant.

Look up any blue law. Or when you are going 40 in a 35 and pass a cop. When you are drinking and the cop just tells you to drive safe home.

Too easy...

law officers of all agencies pick and choose what laws to follow. Not my fault you are fucking stupid and have to make a point of it.

Also, please give us all an example of law officers choosing not to follow laws? Give us all an example of a previous presidential administration decreeing that they will be directing their agencies to flaunt federal law--choosing not to enforce it.

This should be interesting. You are purposely misrepresenting the facts, or, more likely, willfully ignorant.

Look up any blue law. Or when you are going 40 in a 35 and pass a cop. When you are drinking and the cop just tells you to drive safe home.

Too easy...

You can not honestly be this stupid. State speeding laws are not relevant, nor is any state laws and the actions of Barney Fife--the fact that I have to inform you of this is telling.

We are talking about federal laws. What federal laws do federal law enforcement willfully not enforce. You are trying to compare a police officer not enforcing speeding laws to federal agents ignoring federal law.

FAIL.

It would be the final one. Why would Romney repeal the only part of the law that makes corporations, or his people, money? He likd it in MA, and he likes it here, he just has to say he doesn't like it to satisfy his teatards.

Rebuked by whom? You?

You haven't told me what would prevent a Romney administration from directing his Secretary of Health and Human Services from not enforcing the Affordable Care Act, which does not get fully implemented until 2014.

Concentrate real hard, do not invoke Bush, and see if you can come up with something insightful to say--because you have not addressed anything in the OP thus far. The fact that you don't understand that is pathetic.

Now you are shifting your argument? Then you are admitting the ACA is constitutional.

Then shut up, because you have just crossed yourself.

You can't follow your own argument, Minion.

Google is a goof ball. Makes an OP, can't support, deflects, gets batted back, and then cries because he can't handle the rebuttal. :lol:

Either the law is constitutional or not, Google.

Romney has a heavy schedule DAY ONE; this the third or fourth day long act he has promised to perform on DAY ONE.

jack-1.gif

That is your rebuttal? This administration has taken unprecedented actions and destroyed the rule of law--and all you can offer is a childish comment about police (NOT Federal Officers) and a presidential administration openly flaunting federal laws.

You know using profanity like a child doesn't make anything you say more relevant or insightful. You haven't addressed anything in the OP, besides of course the incredibly deep "your op is fucking stupid", and of course you believe you have proven something.

Again, what prevents a future administration from simply ignoring and not enforcing federal law--be it immigration laws or the Affordable Care Act. Think about it, and try to contribute something beyond what a child would say.

I am 70 years old. Every president in my memory has selectively chosen to enforce, or not to enforce, government regulations. The EPA during the Bush administration was virtually non functional. They have all done it and they will continue to do so.

Here is a little history on the executive order business. You will find there have been quite a few and they are definitely not a new thing. Read and enjoy!

ThisNation.com--What is an Executive Order?

Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index

Too easy...

You can not honestly be this stupid. State speeding laws are not relevant, nor is any state laws and the actions of Barney Fife--the fact that I have to inform you of this is telling.

We are talking about federal laws. What federal laws do federal law enforcement willfully not enforce. You are trying to compare a police officer not enforcing speeding laws to federal agents ignoring federal law.

FAIL.
Lol moving the goal posts I see.

Yeah I am, both are laws there captain. See any normal person understands that saying something isn't a priority doesn't mean they are ignoring the law. They are just not concentrating efforts and money in that area.

Its sad you are that stupid not to understand such a simple concept.

Google is a goof ball. Makes an OP, can't support, deflects, gets batted back, and then cries because he can't handle the rebuttal. :lol:

Either the law is constitutional or not, Google.

Lets say for arguement sake its constitutional.... suppose Romney chooses to ignore it, just like Obama is doing with several VERY IMPORTANT federal laws.

What then???

BTW, you guys knew good and well what the OP was trying to say... you all just wanted to be horses asses.

You know using profanity like a child doesn't make anything you say more relevant or insightful. You haven't addressed anything in the OP, besides of course the incredibly deep "your op is fucking stupid", and of course you believe you have proven something.

Again, what prevents a future administration from simply ignoring and not enforcing federal law--be it immigration laws or the Affordable Care Act. Think about it, and try to contribute something beyond what a child would say.

I am 70 years old. Every president in my memory has selectively chosen to enforce, or not to enforce, government regulations. The EPA during the Bush administration was virtually non functional. They have all done it and they will continue to do so.

Here is a little history on the executive order business. You will find there have been quite a few and they are definitely not a new thing. Read and enjoy!

ThisNation.com--What is an Executive Order?

Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index

:bsflag:

Rebuked by whom? You?

Now you are shifting your argument? Then you are admitting the ACA is constitutional.

Then shut up, because you have just crossed yourself.

You can't follow your own argument, Minion.

I never, not the OP or in any post, even mentioned the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act. What you have admitted throughout every post on this thread is that you have the intellect of a child, and that you are not capable of discussing the subject which was addressed in the OP, which you either did not read or did not understand.

I'll venture a guess and say it is both.

Too easy...

FAIL.
Lol moving the goal posts I see.

Yeah I am, both are laws there captain. See any normal person understands that saying something isn't a priority doesn't mean they are ignoring the law. They are just not concentrating efforts and money in that area.

Its sad you are that stupid not to understand such a simple concept.

Moving the goal posts? I didn know I had to specify that your example should be relevant to the topic we are discussing--how tricky of me.

Can you give me an example of a previous administration doing what Obama has done with immigration laws? Not as ambiguous, but I still doubt you understand.

Forum List

Back