Lavrov complains freezing Russian reserves in response to its invasion of Ukraine take land is "thievery"

Russia must burn. And Putin must die.

Fuck Lavrov.
Simple solution would be Russia pull out of Ukraine completely, pay damages agreeable to Ukraine and sign treaties never to invade any former Soviet countries or NATO again, ever.

Simple solution would be Russia pull out of Ukraine completely, pay damages agreeable to Ukraine and sign treaties never to invade any former Soviet countries or NATO again, ever.
well, it is the sarcasm board, but would doing as you suggest destroy the current Russian nation? Personally, I say, yeah it really would.

well, it is the sarcasm board, but would doing as you suggest destroy the current Russian nation? Personally, I say, yeah it really would.
And that mean what to me?

it was your simple solution. LOL
It does not get any simpler. Russia has survived, and their GDP has risen, without controlling countries outside their border. If they do not wish to keep surviving, they can go the way of the old Soviet. They simply have to decide to keep continue like they were doing before they were doing the invade and conquer thing, to control more real estate and assets.

Forum List

Back