Latino group claims Aztlán war in next five years

Lock and load muchachos. These will not be a war, if the country is crippled who will hire them. I am not familiar with too many Hispanic own conglomerates. The ones I know and live with are hard working decent people and other than skin color we are the same. We want opportunity for our kids, jobs, health care and peace. France used to control and own Mexico I suppose that they will come over and want back their land.

Mexicans are taught a very different history. I would venture to say that 99.9% don't know their country's history very well. All they want to know and harp on is that the 'evil gringo' stole their land - :lol::lol:

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years.

I don't think, that there will be a war, and that Hispanic takeover of USA will be accomplished within 5 years.
It will take a bit longer and it won't be bloody.

Latino groups believe they have enough people in states such as California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to successfully wage a war on the United States. Who’s side will you be on?]

That is stupid, YOU are stupid, and your pathetically transparent fear-mongering is shameful even for a craven little coward like you.
What a Unkotool

There are a LOT of Hispanics in America who would Fight Against Mexico... Including my Best Friend and unlimited numbers of Hispanics I know Personally in the Denver Area...

Changing composition of state residents brings changes in culture and customs.
From this point of view the USA is even lucky as in a parallel-universe everything South of USA could have been black Buddhists or Muslims.
As I see it, Mexicans or Hispanics are not that "alien" to present-day America and at least USA will stay Christians and Churches still frequented.

Look at France, by 2050 its majority of people will be Blacks and Muslims from Africa.
And by 2035-40 the majority of its productive citizens.

Meh........I have yet to see a Mexican who can shoot straight. All we have to do is wait for siesta time,and wack em upside the head with a baseball bat. Problem solved...

How many Mexicans have you seen shoot? I mean.... wouldn't that mean that when the illegal types shoot US citizens they are unable to hit their target?

Let's not get so carried away with our hatred of illegal immigration that we begin hating an entire nation.

If I hate anyone it is the US govt for allowing them in with welcome arms, giving them amnesty, welfare, permit illegal voting, and refuse to follow immigration laws.

I live in Texas,and I hunt. And the camp gophers are mexican. And it's a fucken riot to watch them shoot. To date,I have seen four black eyes from scopes.All mexicans. They cant shoot for shit.
Now I'm sure with some training they could......but running into a liquor store firing a clapped out Raven 25 semi auto would hardly be considered training.

Meh........I have yet to see a Mexican who can shoot straight. All we have to do is wait for siesta time,and wack em upside the head with a baseball bat. Problem solved...

How many Mexicans have you seen shoot? I mean.... wouldn't that mean that when the illegal types shoot US citizens they are unable to hit their target?

Let's not get so carried away with our hatred of illegal immigration that we begin hating an entire nation.

If I hate anyone it is the US govt for allowing them in with welcome arms, giving them amnesty, welfare, permit illegal voting, and refuse to follow immigration laws.

I live in Texas,and I hunt. And the camp gophers are mexican. And it's a fucken riot to watch them shoot. To date,I have seen four black eyes from scopes.All mexicans. They cant shoot for shit.
Now I'm sure with some training they could......but running into a liquor store firing a clapped out Raven 25 semi auto would hardly be considered training.

The Afghans and Iraqis are shitty marksmen too, but we still struggle with them for some reason.

The Afghans and Iraqis are shitty marksmen too, but we still struggle with them for some reason.

Oh thats an easy one.....We're to worried about winning hearts and minds instead of killing the enemy. The ROEs are the problem...not how straight a raghead can shoot.

“For generations, our people have prepared us to take back the lands of the Southwest that were stolen from our Mexican ancestors."

Did they mention the Mexicans stole it from the American Indians who are Americans?

Those organizations are so full of shit it's coming out their ears. The nutty bastards think they're going to declare war on the United States of America? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

B-R-I-N-G
I-T
O-N!!!

Last edited:
“For generations, our people have prepared us to take back the lands of the Southwest that were stolen from our Mexican ancestors.

Did they mention the Mexicans stole it from the American Indians who are Americans?

Those organizations are so full of shit it's coming out their ears. The nutty bastards think they're going to declare war on the United State of America? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

They won't want it when they find out the hand outs and welfare don't come along as well.

Two-thirds of illegal aliens lack a high school degree, the primary reason they create a fiscal deficit is their low education levels and resulting low incomes and tax payments, into their legal status or heavy use of most social services.
http://www.gao.gov/archive/1998/he98030.pdf

Another source said that 75% of illegal aliens have less than a 6th grade education. They can't read or write their native language how can we expect them to learn to read and write ours. They don't have an aptitude for learning anything. They can't sit still that long. Best we can do is try educate their off spring. The Anchor Babies have over a 50% drop out rate and are bigger criminals than their parents.

The legal and illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

The only thing they have going for them is they are all CRIMINALS!!!

"The Pew Hispanic Center study from February 2009 found that even though Hispanics make up 13 percent of the adult population, they accounted for 40 percent of sentenced federal offenders in 2007." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/29/border-states-dealing-illegal-immigrant-crime-data-suggests/

You don't have to aim a suicide bomber.

The war has already begun, and America is losing big.

They may start a war.

We will finish it.

La Raza ,MECHA & all the stoopid liberals of Arizona will push for Baja Arizona & California will become the first "Sanctuary State" but balkanization will set it off .

I wonder if any of the white liberals living in "Aztlán" who are so concerned about the US theft of Mexican ancestral land have given their homes to Mexicans.

I'd guess "no".

Oh thats an easy one.....We're to worried about winning hearts and minds instead of killing the enemy. The ROEs are the problem...not how straight a raghead can shoot.

Yup, all this handing out candy and school supplies to Iraqis and Afghans while they shoot at us and plant roadside bombs is getting old.

They may start a war.

We will finish it.

La Raza ,MECHA & all the stoopid liberals of Arizona will push for Baja Arizona & California will become the first "Sanctuary State" but balkanization will set it off .

Hardly. AZ is everything NOT as you claim. They came up with some of the toughest laws against illegals in the country and were the first to do it. Obama is taking them to court to prevent them from acting on those laws. The supreme court is pretty much on the side of AZ.

WRONG WRONG WRONG. your bias against liberals is wasted in Arizona.

Forum List

Back