Latino Alien pinched for paedophilia

67207660_2314954348539900_3324372538997342208_n.jpg

Should Señor Vasquez be deported, or should he be protected as a sanctuary case? Why was he allowed into the country in the first place

MLB Pitcher Felipe Vazquez Arrested For Solicitation of a Child, Pirates Comment
The democrats will save him
Are you saying that Dems are more powerful than the Trump admin??
For some things, yes.
So why is Trump so weak that even the snowflake wimpy Dems are more powerful??

I have heard this excuse given before, when it comes to putting Hillary and Obama in jail for murder, child sex trafficking and drug dealing -- the excuse is, they are too powerful and Trump can't do anything...

When it comes to making it illegal to be trans, all I hear is....the Dems are too powerful, Trump can't do anything....

Exactly where is Trump powerful??

Should Señor Vasquez be deported, or should he be protected as a sanctuary case? Why was he allowed into the country in the first place

MLB Pitcher Felipe Vazquez Arrested For Solicitation of a Child, Pirates Comment
For some things, yes.

I have heard this excuse given before, when it comes to putting Hillary and Obama in jail for murder, child sex trafficking and drug dealing -- the excuse is, they are too powerful and Trump can't do anything...

When it comes to making it illegal to be trans, all I hear is....the Dems are too powerful, Trump can't do anything....

Tax cuts, prison reform, military action-rockets sent into Syria, wall building with no cooperation, tariffs. So what is your beef or question?

For some things, yes.

Who thinks being a Tranny should be "illegal"?

We've had She-Males for many, many years.

The problem nowadays is that libs are starting to give Sex Change operations to minor children, and IMHO, that's just plain wrong.

For some things, yes.

The problem nowadays is that libs are starting to give Sex Change operations to minor children, and IMHO, that's just plain wrong.
As long as its the trannies that go around raping kids in bathrooms, they need to be outlawed...

We never had to worry about this until Obama and his tranny wife started forcing others to be trannies and rape our children.....

Trump can stop that but apparently its not politically correct

"If you want to stop the drug smugglers, human traffickers, and vicious MS-13 gang members from threatening our communities and poisoning our youth, you have only one choice — you must elect more REPUBLICANS!" - President Trump

For some things, yes.

As long as its the trannies that go around raping kids in bathrooms, they need to be outlawed...

We never had to worry about this until Obama and his tranny wife started forcing others to be trannies and rape our children.....

Trump can stop that but apparently its not politically correct
If he does not do that...no one will. I will say this again. It is foolish for males. Especially white hetero males to get married and have children in today's real climate change. A blue collar job can bring comfort and a lot less aggravation if staying single or just playing the field once in a while.

Forum List

Back